Kripp's 2H Phys Sword Spectral Thrower

what is the best bandit to save for playing this spectral throw build?
IGN: McA_ArcTrap
"
But don't you think it's risky to have a main 1v1 for bosses like Double Strike for a Ranger?
I'm relatively new, didn't play for soo long, I don't know if Grace can handle this, btw he havn't got much HP nodes on the tree.
For example, wouldn't Frenzy work better? You got the distance to avoid the damage and you keep hitting really fast.

It doesn't matter much which class you're playing (allthough some classes have better access to certain notes). You can go tanky with a Witch and you can go "fragil" with a Marauder. It just depens on the way you skill and gear your character.
Frenzy is a melee and ranged attack, depending on the weapon you wear. He just decided to go the melee way (due to several spec/gear decisions).
IGN: Scordalia_
Last edited by Caliginosus on Oct 26, 2013, 10:51:09 AM
"
Caliginosus wrote:
"
But don't you think it's risky to have a main 1v1 for bosses like Double Strike for a Ranger?
I'm relatively new, didn't play for soo long, I don't know if Grace can handle this, btw he havn't got much HP nodes on the tree.
For example, wouldn't Frenzy work better? You got the distance to avoid the damage and you keep hitting really fast.

It doesn't matter much which class you're playing (allthough some classes have better access to certain notes). You can go tanky with a Witch and you can go "fragil" with a Marauder. It just depens on the way you skill and gear your character.
Frenzy is a melee and ranged attack, depending on the weapon you wear. He just decided to go the melee way (due to several spec/gear decisions).

Oh I didn't thought about you can't go ST with a bow lol, true, well I understood what you explained, thank you man!
Throwing a Spectral Bow would look hilarious. :)
IGN: Scordalia_
any1 know what bandit rewards he get on cruel? '?
"
threvor wrote:

I'm pretty sure he helped Oak on every difficulty.
That's correct.

And the gloves - no - he used a random rare pair with mana leech, life and resists. Added damage is a plus but not a necessity.
"
Vëylor wrote:
"
threvor wrote:

I'm pretty sure he helped Oak on every difficulty.

He did. I just heard him say so on stream while he was playing act III on merciless.
IGN: xTouchingDeadx
In the build some nodes are taking that gives bonus to melee physical. Isn't that pointless? I mean, I strongly assume that a spectrally thrown weapon is a projectile and not a melee weapon.
After all the Keywords are 'Projectile and Attack'.

Or does 'x% increased Physical Damage with Two-handed melee weapons' work differently?
Last edited by sikker on Oct 27, 2013, 2:49:24 AM
His current build at this moment is actually this,

Kripp ST Ranger Build

"
sikker wrote:
In the build some nodes are taking that gives bonus to melee physical. Isn't that pointless? I mean, I strongly assume that a spectrally thrown weapon is a projectile and not a melee weapon.
After all the Keywords are 'Projectile and Attack'.

Or does 'x% increased Physical Damage with Two-handed melee weapons' work differently?

Any damage for the weapon increases the DPS of ST, I assume but I'm no expert.
IGN: Farmerino
Last edited by rinxen on Oct 27, 2013, 4:42:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info