'supporter' titles: gimmick or money grab?

I think the biggest issue you are having OP is the fact that you want "recognition" for "supporting" GGG.

you should have jsut bought a pack and this weird acknoledgement issue you have wouldn't be here... but you didn't want to sacrifice 50 pts to do so....

to summarize OP:

you want *recognition* for *supporting* GGG... pay for it.

otherwise enjoy your xtra pts and purchase some MTX's etc.
Last edited by Josephoenix on Oct 13, 2013, 6:46:53 PM
"
AintCare wrote:
"
vixien wrote:
I will elaborate for him since you don't understand. Let us start with defining a term. The term I am talking about is "pack". Pack means a collection of items TOGETHER.

Now that that is out of they way, did you buy a supporter pack? No.
Did you buy something else? Yes.
Do you feel ENTITLED to parts of previously said pack for your purchases of other things? Yes.

Did you buy the pack? No.

YOU DON'T GET WHAT'S IN THE PACK. Jesus christ. Is there a more simple way of explaining if you don't buy it, you cant fucking have it.

I just asked for a recognition...

You wont get it.

Also you have been masterfully avoiding myu post to answer your concerns.4th time now.Have fun getting told in this thread why you must buy the pack and you telling us that you want e-penis
Bye bye desync!
Last edited by elwindakos on Oct 13, 2013, 6:48:25 PM
Imagine being a friend or a co-worker of someone with a personality such as Op's. God forbid.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
cutt wrote:
Imagine being a friend or a co-worker of someone with a personality such as Op's. God forbid.

Probably a lot more common than I'd like to believe :(
I don't see a problem with the titles. I personally didn't pay for anything but being able to play a good game I like, everything else that came on top of it (the title, points and pets) were just extra.

Pay what you think the GAME is worth, if you think you paid too much and should get a title too...then you've paid more than what you thought the game it self was worth. In my opinion, if you were happy for spending 50 dollars for a game you think is worth 50 dollars, you wouldn't be mad about not receiving a title as well.
If I'd ever got a chance to make a game, it would definitively not cater to the players that want the game to change instead of themselves improving in it.
Last edited by Katulobotomia on Oct 13, 2013, 7:02:37 PM
"
AintCare wrote:
a lot of words

Spoiler

BTW whatever happened to this i'm-quitting-because-of-legacy proclamation?
Please look up what "Supporter" means in the dictionary.
The packs are not required to play the game, specially if the game is F2P.

Spoiler
It's somewhat obvious why your named "AintCare" and why your quite often getting temp bans :o

Related: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/537611/page/2#p4846923
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Oct 13, 2013, 7:04:03 PM
"
AintCare wrote:

I do not want a pack... or any of its contents...

You want a title, which is a content of a supporter pack.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:

I do not want a pack... or any of its contents...

You want a title, which is a content of a supporter pack.

no I simply wanted some recognition (I falsely assumed 'supporter' titles stand for something, however it was clarified to me that they are just a gimmick and money grab by users that responded to this thread)...

an what deterred me was not the fact I would not get it, it was them pitching packs to me for elevate price
"
AintCare wrote:

no I simply wanted some recognition (I falsely assumed 'supporter' titles stand for something, however it was clarified to me that they are just a gimmick and money grab by users that responded to this thread)...

an what deterred me was not the fact I would not get it, it was them pitching packs to me for elevate price

you'll get recognition in-game when people see you wearing helmet effects and footprints and weapon effects

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info