'supporter' titles: gimmick or money grab?

Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear that you were upset by this. The Open Beta Pack contains 200 points + $10 worth of merchandise. We are only able to credit points towards a pack upgrade. It means that if you have already purchased the same amount of points that are contained in a pack, you do not need to purchase them again to gain the other perks of the pack.

200 points are valued at $20USD
Remaining perks in the pack = $10USD
100 points $10USD
You would also receive 50 points for the soundtrack.

We can only credit your 200 points to the Open Beta Pack as it only contains 200 points. If we were to throw in another 100 points onto the pack this would be unfair to other players who had purchased the standard pack that only contains 200 points.

It essentially acts as if you had purchased an Open Beta Pack for $30USD with 200 points and the other perks, and also purchased a $10 points pack. The value is the same. I hope this helps to clear up any misunderstandings we may have.

I'm sorry that we are not able to separate the forum titles from the rest of the perks of the pack. I will be sure to pass this idea on, however, and see if we can have it implemented for future.

Again, I'm really sorry that you were upset by the way the situation was handled. If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to let me know.
"
cutt wrote:
Imagine being a friend or a co-worker of someone with a personality such as Op's. God forbid.

Probably a lot more common than I'd like to believe :(
I mostly feel sorry for GGG for needing to deal with people like this and not losing their sanity.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Real_Wolf wrote:

So instead of clarifying a point, you came and made a bitch thread on forums and complained about how GGG didn't explicitly state that when you got the benefits of the pack there would be an extra 50 points included if you already have the sound track

He actually went a step further and accused GGG of trying to deliberately rip him off.

He actually went a step further than that and accused GGG of "forcing" him to buy the OB packs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info