'supporter' titles: gimmick or money grab?

Wow this thread is still going? /facepalm
You guys gotta understand that aintcare has been around these forums for quite awhile qqing, trolling and what not.. it's in hes nature to challenge anything he can, even if he embarrasses himself doing so.

(oh no I'm against aintcare, that means I'm a fanboy right?)
"
AintCare wrote:
wow! ok one of members here has decided to transfer his unused title to me... I have to say this is very nice to who ever did that, and I will proceed with buying $60 worth of goodies from the shop after I get home...

the purpose of the thread was little different as it was the GGG recognitions with respect to the people that supported them, but the gesture is so nice that I will support :p

Lol. Look how happy he is when he gets his title. He states that he is really most upset because they tried to rip him off but this shows he really just wanted that title and was brooding over it. GGG replied with a detailed answer, well done. I would of locked his account for 6 months the way he replied
This is the most nonsense thread i have ever read in my life and ive experienced the best of d3 forums and youtube.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Aug 27, 2014, 11:11:11 PM
"
TwelveYears wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:
wow! ok one of members here has decided to transfer his unused title to me... I have to say this is very nice to who ever did that, and I will proceed with buying $60 worth of goodies from the shop after I get home...

the purpose of the thread was little different as it was the GGG recognitions with respect to the people that supported them, but the gesture is so nice that I will support :p

Lol. Look how happy he is when he gets his title. He states that he is really most upset because they tried to rip him off but this shows he really just wanted that title and was brooding over it. GGG replied with a detailed answer, well done. I would of locked his account for 6 months the way he replied
This is the most nonsense thread i have ever read in my life and ive experienced the best of d3 forums and youtube.

Did you really necro a thread that's almost an year old?

Last edited by Michael_GGG on Aug 27, 2014, 11:11:26 PM
Sorry this blew my mind.
Definitions:
Path of Exile; A world where you are free from pay to win. Unlimited builds, vast enemy mods and a strong end game. Unrivaled community in real life and rewarding developers.
Path of exile is one of the best ARPGS created/ Died 25 times to 1 boss in Path of Exile and would rip again.
The necro bump would had made sense, if it was bumped up from twelve years ago. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Well i do play a summoner ;)
Definitions:
"
TwelveYears wrote:
"
AintCare wrote:

Herd it´s cool to bump 10 months old threads!
zzZzzzZzzZz
Last edited by Michael_GGG on Aug 27, 2014, 11:11:40 PM
i support this game , purely because i enjoy it , and i want them to keep giving me my virtual crack.

and that alone is satisfying.

but i guess a master supporter title doesnt hurt either.
i fricking love the supporter packs , get shiny bits , recognition in game and on forums AND have the ingame currency to buy all the mtx?

whats not to love?
Its all worth it,

When I have these little guys 5 years from now and all the noobs won't them and stare at them in awe and pm me about what weapon effect that is... I'll shoot off my Win fireworks...

Spoiler

Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Last edited by Stoutarm on Aug 27, 2014, 5:02:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info