"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
DaleWinters wrote:
First you have to define what it means to be trolled

and you can't do that

because science

1. trolled
Anyone who fails to recognize a troll and responds to it with anger or annoyance is said to have been "trolled". Being trolled often results in large quantities of butthurt.

2. trolled
To successfully "own" someone or have a better comeback.

3. trolled
Being dissed or rejected, usually due to a troll like appearance. Being denied sexual acts because of your hideousness.
I got trolled last night at da club.

whatever man none of that is proven in a lab
"
DaleWinters wrote:
First you have to define what it means to be trolled

and you can't do that

because science

is it a state of mind? a condition?

What is a troll?
Dracula
A miserable pile of
I need more purple titles
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
Last edited by skinnay on Jan 10, 2015, 7:24:42 AM
"
Zalm wrote:
I clicked every one. Didnt read any of them. I think I won.

Yes, I believe you have outwitted me on this occasion. Well played Sir.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Sometimes you win by troll

only

people don't know ;D
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
Hardlicker, you are the rising Sun, with rays of warm humor lighting my day. Now stop it! I'm the Moon Damnit!
Who hasn't?
The worst thing is the troll ending up believing and justifying his/her trolling, and refusing to give up, apologize or at least drop the subject. Which ends up having some very stupid arguments, that's a complete waste of time :/
Sweeping Maid
"
Vakirauta wrote:

I wasn't born yesterday. You will have to do better than that.

"
nzrock wrote:
The worst thing is the troll ending up believing and justifying his/her trolling, and refusing to give up, apologize or at least drop the subject. Which ends up having some very stupid arguments, that's a complete waste of time :/

Just having fun on a slow work day.

As to very stupid arguments. I was having a one way conversation with myself that I invited you to join. I don't argue with myself as that would be crazy, and I'm not crazy (my shrink says that I've been making marked progress and should be ready to be integrated back into society soonish).

It sounds like you read it to the end. Thank you for playing "Have you ever been trolled".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info