Have you ever been trolled?

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
The worst thing is the troll ending up believing and justifying his/her trolling, and refusing to give up, apologize or at least drop the subject. Which ends up having some very stupid arguments, that's a complete waste of time :/

Just having fun on a slow work day.

As to very stupid arguments. I was having a one way conversation with myself that I invited you to join. I don't argue with myself as that would be crazy, and I'm not crazy (my shrink says that I've been making marked progress and should be ready to be integrated back into society soonish).

It sounds like you read it to the end. Thank you for playing "Have you ever been trolled".

I was just stating a general opinion on the question of "Have you ever been trolled?", not to whatever you or everyone else was talking about in this thread(I didn't read any other posts).
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Oct 13, 2013, 5:35:47 AM
"
nzrock wrote:

I was just stating a general opinion on the question of "Have you ever been trolled?", not to whatever you or everyone else was talking about in this thread(I didn't read any other posts).

Ohh I see. I thought you were referring to this particular troll.

I don't believe what I have done in this thread is technically "trolling" as my only intention was to get a laugh.

Keep on smiling.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

You got your laugh from me and I showed it to several people at work and they all laughed too.

Hope you're happy.
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:

I tried to post in there but got stopped at the door by two large dudes with ponytails. They were eating bagels and drinking coffee. I decided to drink my chocolate milk and eat my Vegemite toast in a less exclusive venue that didn't have large dudes with ponytails drinking bagels whilst eating their coffee.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:

I tried to post in there but got stopped at the door by two large dudes with ponytails. They were eating bagels and drinking coffee. I decided to drink my chocolate milk and eat my Vegemite toast in a less exclusive venue that didn't have large dudes with ponytails drinking bagels whilst eating their coffee.

Steven Seagal & Antonio Banderas?
Sweeping Maid
"
nzrock wrote:
Steven Seagal & Antonio Banderas?

Nah, more like the comic book store guy from The Simpsons & the guy from the Warcraft episode of South Park.

I've still never to this day been trolled in my entire life...I promise.

Spoiler
You knew from the start you were going to have a wee peek in the spoiler. I gave you at least something to read before you decide to push the next spoiler.
Spoiler
This is my soapbox and everyone is invited to join me up here.
We are the beasts.
Spoiler
We are the beasts. What fuck could he mean by that?
Beats me.
Spoiler
I'm totally losing my tolerance for childish shit like this.
I would apologize...but
Spoiler
I wouldn't mean it.

"
Hardlicker wrote:
I've still never to this day been trolled in my entire life...I promise.

Then what the fuck have I been doing? I need to find someone else to push over the edge. Hey Lachdanan! You busy?
Yes. And seriously, who can resist clicking on them SPOILER! boxes? I know I can't.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info