Yes,
have to find out how to print screenshots in FTL Captains edition
have to get credits from bank
have to work
have to sleep
have to feast
have to find a mateable wife
have to renovate 2 houses
and added to that my 2 brothers want me to help them install electricstuff on their houses

Spoiler
cloning, i need cloningcentres..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Hardlicker wrote:
If you've put your thoughts or opinions on a public forum then chances are that you may have been trolled.

Do not click.

Spoiler
Why did you just click when you were told not to?
This time just don't click.
Spoiler
You seem to be a rebel that just won't do as your told.
WET PAINT! Do not click.
Spoiler
Now you have paint on your cursor and there is no-one to blame but yourself.
Click at your own peril.
Spoiler
I see that you don't fear peril either. Peril could have come in the form of land mines or poisonous snakes toting machine guns but that doesn't seem to phase you either.
If you click this time there won't be anything of value or interest.
Spoiler
I guessed you were going to click anyways. By this point you have committed enough time that you might as well see it through to the end. But what if it doesn't end. Perhaps this is an endless loop that will circle back to the start.
I dare you not to click this time. I double dare you.
Spoiler
Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly. By now I'm starting to get bored with this concept. I can only imagine you thinking to yourself that this is time that you won't ever get back and you would be right.
Go on and click the damned box. Nothing I say at this point is going to stop you.
Spoiler
As a reward for seeing it through I'll throw you a bone. Have a virtual jelly been for you patience.
Click to start the countdown.
Spoiler
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, boom.
Spoiler
The end.

At first of all I opened all spoilers and then read lol :D
"
Lachdanan wrote:
"
You busy?

Yes,

have to renovate 2 houses
and added to that my 2 brothers want me to help them install electricstuff on their houses

My Brother in law is an Electrician. Sympathy on the houses Been there.

Spoiler
People always think I'm trolling when I'm not even consciously attempting to troll.

That makes me a pro troll.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
I get trolled every time I talk in guild chat.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
"
Hardlicker wrote:
If you've put your thoughts or opinions on a public forum then chances are that you may have been trolled.

Do not click.

Spoiler
Why did you just click when you were told not to?
This time just don't click.
Spoiler
You seem to be a rebel that just won't do as your told.
WET PAINT! Do not click.
Spoiler
Now you have paint on your cursor and there is no-one to blame but yourself.
Click at your own peril.
Spoiler
I see that you don't fear peril either. Peril could have come in the form of land mines or poisonous snakes toting machine guns but that doesn't seem to phase you either.
If you click this time there won't be anything of value or interest.
Spoiler
I guessed you were going to click anyways. By this point you have committed enough time that you might as well see it through to the end. But what if it doesn't end. Perhaps this is an endless loop that will circle back to the start.
I dare you not to click this time. I double dare you.
Spoiler
Welcome to my web said the spider to the fly. By now I'm starting to get bored with this concept. I can only imagine you thinking to yourself that this is time that you won't ever get back and you would be right.
Go on and click the damned box. Nothing I say at this point is going to stop you.
Spoiler
As a reward for seeing it through I'll throw you a bone. Have a virtual jelly been for you patience.
Click to start the countdown.
Spoiler
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, boom.
Spoiler
The end.

Press Quote, see everything without having to press show.

I am awoo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info