Hardcore is not so hardcore?

I always loved threads like this. Its no diffrent than the person who complains about a map even if there is a difficulty or a way to turn it off and then says "but why would I make it harder on myself". Both are dumb arguments.
I think hardcore players could have an option at character screen to choose if they want to transfer their dead character to default, or delete it completely.

I would also like to see a very rare zombie with the same name as your dead character roaming the same level where he died.
Last edited by TalalPL on Jan 2, 2013, 10:38:44 AM
If the people whining about this are so hardcore they're obviously not dying, right? If they do, do you really need to see a perma-death screen or move to some imaginary graveyard to feel something? I don't get it. You're obviously not going to play on the default ladder if you are dedicated solely to playing hardcore. So why screw with the people who don't care either way? Does it bother people that much that others just don't play the same as them? As plenty of people said, delete and reroll. You can have your super hardcore fun time and people who aren't as serious can have theirs, what's the problem?
How about this,

Give us the option to bury our character, and not have it transition to SOFTCORE

But instead we now have a lvl 1 HC character same name that has a EXP buff for x amount of time played ?

Thatd be pretty dope.Just for the dead char.
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
Err actually for X amount of EXP gained not time played cause yeah,
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
gotta love first world problems :D

current way is fine. you can always choose to delete the character when you die on hardcore league. and if you want to re-use the name you are required to.
"
dazed1992 wrote:
How about this,

Give us the option to bury our character, and not have it transition to SOFTCORE

But instead we now have a lvl 1 HC character same name that has a EXP buff for x amount of time played ?

Thatd be pretty dope.Just for the dead char.

No, there should never ever be an advantage in HC compared to normal. You die you get sent to Default end of story. The ONLY difference for a HC player(and I mean one who only plays HC) is a few extra clicks...big whoop. Hell most could probably even play a game like this that had no HC and still we would end up doing the same thing and just delete when we die.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
"
Zeshin wrote:
"
HumanTension wrote:
Instead of creating a new thread decided to post in a older one.

While I do not like the upon death you go to softcore, I understand the resoning BUT can we just have the option on release? I rather have some sort of ghost instead.

Most actual Hardcore members will just delete their character upon death but it kinda sucks just to delete all that game play away with nothing to show for the time and effort.

Some sort of archives atleast will be nice for personal reasons or bragging reasons.

If you need a "ghost" just use Default as your Graveyard.

has no signs of showing HC though... As if you only played default...
"
Dumblebumble wrote:
Copy to default is harmless.

Those who are dedicated to HC end up deleting all their dead HC characters.

This.

If you have a level 100 character die on HC... Any HC player wouldn't just delete and keep the ghost as a memento.
i don't understand well but in this game the HC deaths you can revive you'r character always you want?????

anyone can say me how works the HC in this game???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info