Hardcore is not so hardcore?

Please remove "transition" to softcore league after death.
It is not hardcore. Even casual diablo 3 got true hardcore.
HC means permadeath, why are you giving indulgence to people who doesn't want it?
We are playing for adrenalin which is fueled by idea of loss. And now we don't have loss, we can't lose our beloved character...
"
Zheskar wrote:
Please remove "transition" to softcore league after death.
It is not hardcore. Even casual diablo 3 got true hardcore.
HC means permadeath, why are you giving indulgence to people who doesn't want it?
We are playing for adrenalin which is fueled by idea of loss. And now we don't have loss, we can't lose our beloved character...

Would you honestly play an HC character that died? If so, it's you that isn't hardcore enough, not the game.
Copy to default is harmless.

Those who are dedicated to HC end up deleting all their dead HC characters.

Those who would try out hc a few times and then quit... the rest of us benefit from them.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
just delete the bloody character if you feel that bad about it =x
"
Neokolzia wrote:
just delete the bloody character if you feel that bad about it =x

QFT

Although I do get what ur saying OP... its just nitpicking really.
FFA loot=Single player MMOARPG. GGG please consider a change.
First of all- it prevents from name hijacking, right after you write 'rip' on global
ign: Ron
When my HC character dies, I would appreciate that in addition to "Resurrect (in Default)" I'd be offered another button with "Bury". That way, I could kind off select to have the HC character die properly without the one-second-long trip to the Republic of Default.
This signals the end of a post. I apologise to everyone who had to suffer through it.
"
PipPitkin wrote:
When my HC character dies, I would appreciate that in addition to "Resurrect (in Default)" I'd be offered another button with "Bury". That way, I could kind off select to have the HC character die properly without the one-second-long trip to the Republic of Default.

+1 I like this idea :)
The way I see it - for a true hardcore player it is much more humiliating and punishing that their character falls in the depths of default league and has to play with the rest of us plebs. :)

Obviously, a true hardcore player will immediately delete said character and reroll on hardcore, than have to suffer the shame of being seen on default another minute.

xD
Never, ever play a permadeath character in any game where lag or desync can kill you.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info