A good story

Good story

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”
--Herm Albright
Added some more. Figure a bump would do the trick.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
That was when Beardmaster knew what was up. If the Thingalajic would come at him, it would be when the inevitable came to pass, and the bandits that had robbed them tracked them to the house and assailed it in the dark of night. He watched as the wife put the kids to bed while his younger self shared a few pints of Ganno's harsh ale with the dude he had met that day. Fuck, he should have just killed the bandits. That was the day he learned never to let compassion get in the way of doing what he had to do. If he had killed those bandits.. Ruscoe would still be alive. FUCK! Why did the kid have to try to be a hero? Fuck. Why had he trusted the word of a bandit? He had opted to sleep in the woodshed, knowing that his beard would make a better bed than theirs ever could. But he had to remain incognito. It had been a hard sell. They were a very generous people, especially to those who had done them proper.

But as the hour approached, Beardmaster had to fight the impulse to shake awake his younger self and scream to help the family.

He did not. He knew that he couldn't touch this image, and did not waste the effort to try. The Thingamajic couldn't last forever, and eventually it had to make a move. Better he be calm and ready when it happened.

He was standing in an eerily warm field when he saw them approaching. It was a camp of seven, strangly large for bandits. They approached with worst intent. Beardmaster said fuck it, and took a swing at one of them. No effect. No surprise.

(Beardmaster)

What the fuck??, (Beard! Where u been?)

(It's been blocking my magic. It's too invested in this illusion, it slipped up, I think. Get ready Beardmaster, this is its last gambit.)

(What move?)

(All of them)
Legend eyed the multiplative compodre's that menaced his well being. They were plentiful, no doubt, but the appearance of teamforce did little to disguise the truth that Legends beard could feel in its soul.

(Legend, don't be fooled!), his beard screamed at his mind, (Third from the left, that's your target. ProTip: the others can't even hurt you)

Legend held back a smirk, (He doesn't know that I know?)

(Buddy, no magic born if your world can make heads or tails of what I am, of course he doesn't know!)

(Fuck it, if I can't trust my own beard..), Legend roared as he rushed The Warlock in question and drove him through. The startled look and cold eyes made Legend know he had struck home. But he knew the choice was yet to come.

"Spare my soul!", The Warlock pleaded."

"I will", Legend swore, "But I need an oath."

"Any oath!"

"Oath to face the creature that brought us here, slay it. And then leave me. I swear I will never speak a word of what I saw. I swear on your life."

With this, Legend withdrew and dropped his blade, giving The Warlock the benefit.

"You.. You had me.."

"I need you", Legend smiled, "But I am serious. I gain nothing by humiliating you. But you have mastered the dream state. You can help us. Please, I beg you!"
Last edited by DaleWinters on Dec 19, 2012, 11:33:43 PM
?>?????
Last edited by DaleWinters on Dec 10, 2012, 10:10:18 PM
fa..

fu...

fuck it?????????

Yeah, I'm thinking fuck it.
Last edited by DaleWinters on Dec 13, 2012, 10:52:39 PM
Noooo dont fuq it!!!!!!!! Dis is mai lyfe!!!!!! Very nice ending to the chapter Fart and WELCOME BACK Dale!!!......=3

Hulk and Kiwi DEMAND MORE!! ^^

As do I.....they want me to atleast have 1 moment of happyness at work as im getting home and being all sulkey as I have not been able to get my fix ¦(

GG you two and please.....Please......PLEEEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEEZEEE continue :)
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Relax...
I am just dealing with real life stuff to add on for a bit. Just started working on the next draft.

Gotta admit Dale's addition made me run around for a bit.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
Sorry I didn't mean I'm out! Actually that night I meant to write a bunch but didn't make it. Well, I got half way done and was like, this is shit.

But I'm so not done.

I live with extroverts right now and it's really cutting in to my writing time

sigh

and buddy your telling me. I never once imagined we'd spend like 8 chapters stuck in some dream sequence lol, I am having such a hard time figuring out how this phantasm should go, but fuck it, we may be making eachother work, but nothing worth doing was ever easy, isnt that what they say?
Last edited by DaleWinters on Dec 19, 2012, 11:32:49 PM
Holy shit

I just realized my problem.

If we are going to tag team this, then obviously I need a secondary project. Its so obvious.

You gotta be able to write when the need takes you. If you deny that urge, then you sacrifice something. I'm not sure what it is, but it's real.

So I need to start something else to put myself in to when I know Fartfinder is on his turn.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info