A good story

My head hurts...............in the most epic of epic ways!!!!!!! ^^
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
I would write a contribution but being the storeytelling virgin i am i am in no way comparable to you tw0 as far as consistancy of quality is concerned......of which i am sad..........will it be that i must not have my daily "pick me up at my mundane necesaty that is a" job. time will only tell but no dount, all good things come to those who wait.

Hopefully &)
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.
Dude just give it a shot. I am still revising my pieces so that its better structured (literature major I am not). I generally just put down the general plot of the story and then revise it over and over to make it a little more polished. You can do the same too, just put down the ideas first in as coherently as you can and then go revise.

You are right, this is best left for free time rather at work. I had a few weekends and holiday's pop up here and there that gave me time. Late nights seem to be the best case for me.

PS: The main person whose permission you need to get would be from Dale. This is his work entirely, and I just barged in one day and someone has yet to tell me to get out. But I have no objections, its all up to Dale.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
lol you proofedit?

serious business?

i can kinda see it in your pieces. they have a certain consistency to them.

also sure go hard its on a forum after all who am i to say can't write on this
Last edited by DaleWinters on Nov 19, 2012, 11:27:52 AM
You are the owner of this thread Dale and the creator of these characters. We should show some reverence to your creation.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
Completely agreed, for without asking would contradict the very honour of whoever it were to add such epitafs to said masterpiece ^^ Resulting in nothing more than deserved vengance of the most grievous kind upon said assailants. Aka theyd get a bitch slap accross the chops and permabanned in the forums (we would see to it);P
Awww how sweet!
I have arranged to end this planet should i not see anymore legendary wrighting within the next 24 hours as have been suffering from withdrawal symptoms that i can no longer manage........... ^^
Relax... I am working on it.
dang I jumped on and was gona write but i dont have to I'll let you go

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info