A good story

It should be a beardfusion.
This is how I felt when I recently shaved my caveman beard for a job interview :( A truly emotional tale that I can connect to.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Sep 30, 2012, 12:30:34 PM
All glory to the mighty beard!
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Please continue, this is actually quite well written.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped
"Do you even remember me, Beardmaster?"

Beardmaster scoffed, "Of course. You are the man that stole my beard."

"Obviously", the sinister man laughed, "But that is not where our story begans."

Beardmaster stroked his beard some more in contemplation, moments later he felt the wisdom flow through his beard and suddenly he knew!

"Of course! It all makes sense now! You are Legend! Why we were but children when we first met, still, I should have known. You are a bastard now as you were then."

Legend scowled, "The day we met was to be my day! I was to be the champion of Planet. It was my birthright! I am Legend! Instead you had to show up with your god damn beard, you had to show up and fucking double it!"

Last edited by DaleWinters on Oct 3, 2012, 10:59:28 AM
This is the best thread in the entire forum.
"
DaleWinters wrote:
Instead you had to show up with your god damn beard, you had to show up fucking double it!"

Oh, you :)

More epic story time, please
"A communion...but with what? By all accounts, it wasn't God that the Vaal were trying to reach." -Icius Perandus
Beardmaster remembered the time when they were both five years old and the village magistrate had called the town together for a meeting:

"As many of you have known, the shipments of Luchador capes have been compromised as of late. As Luchadoring is our citys main source of income. This, combined with the poverty wagon stealing all our bread and livestock has left us in a very unfortunate situation"

The Magistrate was not his usual chipper self, and his face hung like the hanging vines in the vinery before the poverty wagon had stolen them all.

A tall man stood up and spoke first, "My father was a Luchador, and his fathers father, and his fathers fathers father. It is a legacy passed down from generation, and the only trade I know."

A few more men stood along with him to collaborate the story.

"If we had our capes, then we could use our Luchador skills to stop the poverty wagon."

An older man countered the theory, "Back in '44 the poverty wagon came to Westhaven and we tried to fight it. Do you know where Westhaven is now? Neither do we."

"He's right", some other dude shouted, "it is a fools errand to fight the poverty wagon. We need to get those capes back and purchase new food through fair and honest Luchadoring!"

"No. There is another way", shouted a man in his mid thirties who was standing with his family.

The Magistrate squinted at the man, "Go on"

"My name is John Legend, and this is my wife Patricia Legend. This", he lifted his son for all to see, "is my son, Legend Legend. He is the son that my ancestors prophesied. He can fight the poverty wagon."

The Magistrate scoffed, "He is but a child! You would send your son to his death?"

"I would send him to victory!"

The Magistrate looked over to the council, who all agreeingly shook their heads, then turned back to John, "Regardless of how legendary your son may be, we cannot send him after the poverty wagon by himself."

Suddenly another five year old boy stepped out of the crowd, his lengthy beard flowing majestically in the wind.

"I, Beardmaster, will accompany him, and together we will smash the poverty wagon and take back what is ours!"

Last edited by DaleWinters on Oct 4, 2012, 6:39:56 PM
Keep going, Dale. I wanna see what happens when he gets to the dark tower.
I don't have sig :D -- gracy123
Son named Legend Legend, bloody hell this is honestly getting really good.
Be ready. You're not paranoid, you're PREPARED.

I quit this game every few months and so should you to continue playing it in the future.

The device is believed to have been dropped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info