:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Another of the new anime series that has really caught my interest has been Nanbaka. Very colorful series.

Spoiler
Dem feels when the warden goes extreme dere dere on Hajime when he is not present, but when he is present, she does not realize that she is glaring at him. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

I found yet another gem in the category "short but pure gold":
Shelter
It's only like 6 minutes mini animation, but DAAAAMN, the animations, the sound and even what little we get to see of the story, it's incredible.
Mild spoiler ahead
Spoiler
Damn, the feels once you realise what's going on...

Again, it's only 6 minutes. There is NO reason not to watch it.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
This is my latest favourite anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhx9_NSPwgI
Oblivious
"
Disrupted wrote:
This is my latest favourite anime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhx9_NSPwgI

Thats just hilarious realy cool stuff and it actualy got me into watching fist of the northstar shame on me for not seeing such a classic sooner.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
Recently I've noticed quite the hype around jojo's bizarre adventure. Haven't watched it yet. Currently rewatching Bokura wa Minnna Kawaisou. Maybe I'll even read the manga afterwards...
"
FCK42 wrote:
Recently I've noticed quite the hype around jojo's bizarre adventure. Haven't watched it yet.

The series is currently doing 3 arcs simultaneously, so there will be a couple scenes being switched for the next couple of episodes before the final showdown with the main antagonist of the series. So yea, these final eight episodes will be very intense hence the hype.

Spoiler
Also, with the possibility of previewing part 5 (Vento Aureo) at the end of the last episode.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

This thread is why melee still isn't fixed yet and new skills haven't been released. I call on a mod to please close this thread so GGG staff can get back to working on the game, respectfully. Also, PMing this to Chris, so you guy's cant clock in overtime.
"
ivqancorp wrote:
This thread is why melee still isn't fixed yet and new skills haven't been released. I call on a mod to please close this thread so GGG staff can get back to working on the game, respectfully. Also, PMing this to Chris, so you guy's cant clock in overtime.
Tinfoil hats! Fresh new tinfoil hats! Now 25% off! Who wants a tinfoil hat? Tinfoil hats!
I just watched an anime film, "Summer wars". Was a very nice one, good visuals and soundtrack, decent story and also some feels in the middle and towards the end. Can recommend without hesitation.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I just watched an anime film, "Summer wars". Was a very nice one, good visuals and soundtrack, decent story and also some feels in the middle and towards the end. Can recommend without hesitation.

If you liked that movie you should check out other movies by Mamoru Hosoda they are all great, The girl who leapt through time is my favorite of him but summer wars is a close second.
It's ok to be white

“Once men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free. But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.”

“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info