:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Oh, and then there's also one scene in no game no life, funny as hell. Like the entire series.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
I'll go thru phases where I'll try out 8-10 new anime series. If I like a particular series, I'll binge watch the first season.

My last such success was Kill la Kill. A very interesting take on the Japanese preoccupation with high school social dynamics. WHat made this one stand apart was that the characters you were supposed to hate early on became characters you loved towards the end... so awesome character development. The plot pacing was mostly on-point (the battle with the four took wayyyyyyy too long) and just the base premise of clothes as the enemy of humanity was definitely something original.

[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
Recently watched, i think it's called "kanagatari", was a good show in my opinion. Funny characters, animation style was pleasant considering the story and setting.

And i am currently watching Garo : honoo no kuin, which so far looks really promising, gave me a lot of laughs already(the dad lmao) and good action + story build up.

Currently waiting for this seasons shows to finish so i can watch the ones i like from start to finish without the pauzes :p

Feel free to recommend "must watch" shows of this season and ill check it when they all come to an end.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Feel free to recommend "must watch" shows of this season and ill check it when they all come to an end.

Peace,

-Boem-

Drifters (same guy that did hellsing)
Flip Flappers , great end credits plus the show is odd as fuck but in a good way
Shuumatsu no Izetta, WW2 themed with a witch to kick the Nazis arses

Other one, though maybe not high up there is Soushin Shoujo Matoi

And the second season of Gundam iron blooded orphans.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Nowadays, I rarely watch Anime. The last I saw was One Punch Man - and it was sooooo good! +)

However, I love to read mangas and one of my favorite scripts are the CyberPunk Worlds. 2 I love are: Battle Angel Alita (GUNNM in japanese) and Ghost in the Shell - funny fact that the first will get a movie too, announced for 2018! XD
"
CJ_GGG wrote:
I'm currently watching Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for the first time. Highly recommend it.

Literally ruined most other anime for me (personally).
Damn... can't and won't be able to keep up with all the series I'm watching for a while... I still need to read two books, play pokemon moon, have some studying to do and breach league is on it's way...
K-On! is the pinnacle of anime, with Yuru Yuri close second.
"
DonutDuDe1212 wrote:
K-On! is the pinnacle of anime, with Yuru Yuri close second.
It always depends on what you are looking for when watching anime. I for example hold Madoka Magica in very high regards. I know that most definitely not everyone liked it, but for me it's by far one of the best shows out there. More or less the same for the entire monogatari franchise.
If you enjoy slice of life (which you apparently do, seeing your high opinion of k-on) then I recommend the series "Flying Witch". That was the most calming anime I ever watched. And I watched a lot of them :D
Kinda repeating it, but David Production once again nail an the OP credits with awesome edits and a slight remix of Great Days. The timing is perfect with the climax right around the corner. Jojo is going to end 2016 with a bang.

Spoiler
Oh Kira, you made me have to use a pun. It cannot be helped, your cat trick is holding me hostage. I need a cure of diamond to get out of this explosive mess. Oh boy more pun.....another one bites the dust.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 6, 2016, 5:35:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info