:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
This one caught my eye the other day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOKgLT8C2I

Just saw the trailer, and the series has caught my interest. It is actually premiering this upcoming Saturday. :)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
This one caught my eye the other day https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGOKgLT8C2I

Just saw the trailer, and the series has caught my interest. It is actually premiering this upcoming Saturday. :)
Watched the first episode, looked really promising. Also nice animations and pretty good soundtrack so far... definitely looking forward to seeing more of it!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Fucking dammit, downloaded this: Mahou Tsukai no Yome, a while ago, though it was just an early airing of 1 episode of this season but it's a 3 part ova.

I really really like it for some reason

And just finished watching ep one of Shuumatsu no Izetta, very nice

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
First episode of Iron-blooded Orphans S2 was nice. Mahou Shoujo Ikusei [something] has a WIXOSS vibe, and I kinda like it.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Derp, I just realized that the fifth season of Natsume Yuujinchou is airing this season. The nostalgia of the series brings me back from my high school days many years ago. Knew a few of my classmates liked this series too. Nearly five years since the previous season aired (excluding the OVA that came out in 2014), so I am glad this lovable series is back. :)

Spoiler

Yes, the cat is back too. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Hmmm... maybe I'll give Natsume Yuujinchou a try. Especially since I seem to be really into supernatural/yokai/fantasy anime recently (not referring to the last 4 seconds). Monogatari Series, xxxHolic, Sousei no Onmyouji, Nurarihyon no Mago and currently Tokyo ravens. I feel like it fits in that list quite nicely :D
^Nurarihyon pleasantly surprised me.

Started watching it on a wimp and finished both seasons in a week i think.

Monogatari, what is there to say about that, just brilliance around every corner. Though i reckon you have to enjoy the style of delivery or it's going to be a bust.

A show that reminded me of monogatari recently was bridge x bridge. Something about the setting and how scenes and comedy are delivered definitely have a similar feel to it.

It's a "weird" comedy romance, so if you dig that stuff definitely check it out.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
A show that reminded me of monogatari recently was bridge x bridge. Something about the setting and how scenes and comedy are delivered definitely have a similar feel to it.

Well, same voice actor of the main character and the same studio behind it (Shaft), so it's not that surprising to be honest :D
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Well, same voice actor of the main character and the same studio behind it (Shaft), so it's not that surprising to be honest :D

That certainly explains a lot :), fun show definitely recommend if you have nothing else to watch.

There's a few more that i rarely see mentioned, like tasogare otome x Amnesia and bokura wa minna kawaisou that are stellar shows.

God i wish bokura wa minna had a second season.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
just got done watching drifters, looks like the same artist that did hellsing ultimate, hard to tell what the story is going to be atm though
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info