:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
Boem wrote:
God i wish bokura wa minna had a second season.
+1
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
what even is an anime?
//go next
I am glad that I can see another Strike Witches (actually the other division, so Brave Witches it is) season. Another season filled with
Spoiler
panties shots.

Think Brave Witches take place right around the same time with the start/beginning of Strike Witches S1 since
Spoiler
Yoshika is not well known yet, which she appeared as a cameo shot along with Mio in the newspaper.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 12, 2016, 1:35:34 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
I am glad that I can see another Strike Witches (actually the other division, so Brave Witches it is) season. Another season filled with
Spoiler
panties shots.

Think Brave Witches take place right around the same time with the start/beginning of Strike Witches S1 since
Spoiler
Yoshika is not well known yet, which she appeared as a cameo shot along with Mio in the newspaper.

And surprisingly it isn't even the worst one for fan service this season, that goes to Keijo!!!!!!!!
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

And surprisingly it isn't even the worst one for fan service this season, that goes to Keijo!!!!!!!!

Speaking of fan service, I got TWO very BIG reasons to watch Occultic;Nine. ;)

Spoiler
Hopefully the hint is enough, but there is this character that emphasis two things really well. lol
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 12, 2016, 2:07:51 AM
I was so angry when they replaced my favourite morning cartoon 'beast wars' with sailor moon. But there was nothing else to watch right before going to school so I was like 'aw hell screw it' and then I realized 'woah nice legs' and i continued watching. The fight against queen beryl got my spine tingling and i wanted more. Then once that season was over, they put on dragonball z. The intro got me hooked. And then raditz caught a freaking bullet with his hand. I was like HOLY FUCK, optimus aint got nothing on this guy!
Last edited by id_rather_be_single on Oct 13, 2016, 10:46:57 PM
Started watching Keijo!!!. Though might read the manga ahead as its technically further atm. Also not sure if my tastes on art style but it doesn't look as Fan Servicey as my usual picks. Feels like something akin to Kill La Kill where It's mainly Shounen with Fan Service and comedy tossed in.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Flip Flappers, Just how many drugs can you be on to make that show.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

It only takes LSD to happen. :P

What a really trippy anime show so far and the ending theme song makes it worthwhile. This one is definitely one of the hidden gems in this season. Might be easily overlooked.

Spoiler
Yo Dr.Salt, I herd you salty over Dr.Pepper.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Oct 17, 2016, 1:05:54 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:

It only takes LSD to happen. :P

What a really trippy anime show so far and the ending theme song makes it worthwhile. This one is definitely one of the hidden gems in this season. Might be easily overlooked.

Spoiler
Yo Dr.Salt, I herd you salty over Dr.Pepper.
I watched the first two episodes of it today and I was positively surprised. I really like it so far, the animation style is pretty unique but at the same time really good. Kinda reminded me of the madoka magica animation style.
Definitely looking forward to future episodes!
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info