:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Was planning to watch either "The boy and the beast" or "Wolf children" today...
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I just watched an anime film, "Summer wars". Was a very nice one, good visuals and soundtrack, decent story and also some feels in the middle and towards the end. Can recommend without hesitation.

Think it has been like half a decade since I last saw the movie, and yes I did found it to have good visuals and soundtrack. I did like the whole VR stuff (unlike SAO) which made the movie interesting to watch. I might re-watch it one day.

Occultic;Nine is starting to get really good despite the annoyance from a few characters, but at least the story is picking up the slack.

doge mode/

Such Sci-Fi much supernatural.

/doge mode
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 15, 2016, 6:06:35 PM
Alright, finished the boy and the beast a while earlier... pretty awesome aswell, again awesome soundtrack and absolutely stunning visuals. Gonna watch wolf children and the girl who lept through time later this week. I really look forward to them :D
"
FCK42 wrote:
Alright, finished the boy and the beast a while earlier... pretty awesome aswell, again awesome soundtrack and absolutely stunning visuals. Gonna watch wolf children and the girl who lept through time later this week. I really look forward to them :D

I haven't seen "The Boy and the Beast" yet but "Wolf Children" was interesting, let us know what you think!

Hot.

Really enjoyed this anime, would recommend.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit :

also been watching the nanatsu 4episode special, solid though i didn't expect anything less.

I wished there was an overarching story though between the episodes.

Meliodas is a boss, he cracks me up every-time, "hold me elisabeth" kek.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Nov 17, 2016, 7:20:51 AM
"
Boem wrote:

Hot.

Peace,

-Boem-

Yeah, I've already seen that one, I really liked it... I wish there was more of it to be honest... I really liked the openings and endings of it, too.

Speaking of openings and endings... I really love the ones of the currently airing "3-gatsu no lion". They remind me of the ones from "Kekkai Sensen". Probably because they were made by the same band.
So far I can recommend the series, I just hope that it won't get a sudden tragic twist of sorts. I hate those.
"
FCK42 wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

Hot.

Peace,

-Boem-

Yeah, I've already seen that one, I really liked it... I wish there was more of it to be honest... I really liked the openings and endings of it, too.

Speaking of openings and endings... I really love the ones of the currently airing "3-gatsu no lion". They remind me of the ones from "Kekkai Sensen". Probably because they were made by the same band.
So far I can recommend the series, I just hope that it won't get a sudden tragic twist of sorts. I hate those.

Ah sweet, that's Bump of Chicken. I fell in love with them when I played Tales of the Abyss. Their song "Karma" was used as the game's main theme.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Oh yea, finally the last arc of JoJo part 4 is coming at the end of this week. The hype will be unbreakable as diamond. :D

Just had to add this in spoiler just because the last arc pays homage to this.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 22, 2016, 12:18:54 AM
I haven't watched jojo yet, it just doesn't really fit my spectrum. However, I know that lots of series have references to it, one of the best one was in food wars imo.
It was hilarious.

I remember that part in Shokugeki no Souma, made me chuckle.

Honestly, Jojo is one hell of a shounen series that has inspired many shounen series throughout time and has appeared in many series that loves to be parodies. Has the old school vibes, so it will remind you a lot of Dragon Ball, Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star aka the father of modern shounen), Saint Seiya, and to some extent, Yu Yu Hakusho. I would love to include Hunter x Hunter, but it is in the same generation with One Piece and Naruto.

Shokugeki no Souma is very heavy on the shounen part despite the focus on food.....just without the fighting part (oh wait, Toriko covers that part lol). Hell, Keijo!!!!!!!! is heavily influenced by JoJo. lol
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Nov 22, 2016, 2:54:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info