:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I'll give hell girl a spin because of you in a few days.

\o

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
I'll give hell girl a spin because of you in a few days.

Awesome! :-)

The first several episodes seem repetitive, but if you can bear that you'll be rewarded later! I think this is why Hell Girl is more of a sleeper.

Hell Girl spoiler. Not storyline, just mechanics of the series and why this is repetitive at first. Click only if you don't mind spoiling some of the fun (or if you couldn't make it past the first episode)...
Spoiler
Hell Girl is stuck in this cycle of having to do this over and over again, hence why the first several episodes are like this. It gives you a feeling of the frustration of it all. Then you learn more... and more. It's a creepy and thoroughly interesting dive into her purpose.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Sep 16, 2016, 11:44:07 AM
Inb4 Re:Zero leaves biggest cliffhangar for years to come. :P

The last episode should wrap up volume 9 (episode 23 and 24 was part of the 9th volume too I think) of the light novel (hopefully it can be wrapped really well since volume 9 will be released in eight days). Though, they might need to pull an episode 1 and treat it like a double episode.

Volume 10 will start the fourth arc of the series and comes out next month, so a second season might not happen until possibly 2018/2019. Hopefully I am wrong that s2 will take awhile. lol

Spoiler
Betelguese better get rekted in the last episode. ;)

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Sep 17, 2016, 1:53:01 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
so a second season might not happen until possibly 2018/2019. Hopefully I am wrong that s2 will take awhile. lol

Honestly i'd rather they do wait for the manga rather than jumping into a sequel just for the money even if it is a few years.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Well that was a bit.....hollow for an ending

And i see berserk has got a spring slot for next year.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
solwitch wrote:

These lists are always pretty poor, mainly because it's an opinion on which anime to watch(even though some of them are rubbish)
More often than not though it just looks like a list of anime that's airing

Omg the lists of Anime 😱

"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Holy crap, the Re:Zero finale... talk about a monumental ending! It was like... damn, I don't know where to even begin to describe it! That series was definitely, absolutely and without a doubt worth the watch. THE top series of this/previous season, and one of the best I've ever watched.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Welp, that was a subpar ending episode for Re:Zero. Episodes 15 through 18 were fucking incredible, but I feel they fell off after that. The show was pretty damn decent overall, though, with a great OST and OP/EDs. Solid 8.5/10.

I really hope Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria also gets a solid adaption, if it's ever adapted
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Sep 19, 2016, 5:35:52 AM
I tend to agree, the ending wasn't bad, but the feels werent there as strongly as for example the Ram confession episode.

Arguably because Lia had very little screen time overall and is not very developed as a character, she's very much shrouded in mystery which doesn't help the plot.

Ram left a stronger impression given the events that occurred compared to Lia which is very mellow natured and developed.

Still good though, they could have done a lot worse for a final episode so i'm quite content with this kind of ending.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Fuck Patrasche outshone Emillia for the last episode......

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info