:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

^Full metal panic is guaranteed laughter :), the first few episodes where the MC is all "army Yee ha!" are hilarious in the school setting.

Spoiler
"Are you following me"

"No i just happen to walk here"

-Does salto jump out a moving train-

"your definitely following me!"

"no i just remembered this is my stop"

Makes me chuckle just thinking about some of the scenes.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
^Full metal panic is guaranteed laughter :), the first few episodes where the MC is all "army Yee ha!" are hilarious in the school setting.

Spoiler
"Are you following me"

"No i just happen to walk here"

-Does salto jump out a moving train-

"your definitely following me!"

"no i just remembered this is my stop"

Makes me chuckle just thinking about some of the scenes.

Peace,

-Boem-

I'm quite fond of FUMOFU's rugby training story....had me in stitches from the"drilling" to the end result.

Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Re-Zero

Spoiler
WTF Ram

"
lagwin1980 wrote:
Re-Zero

Spoiler
WTF Ram

Spoiler
What is going on with that ending ?_?
Spoiler
fuck me another week of waiting!

Peace,

-Boem-
Currently rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 original version my favorite anime of all time

"
diablofdb wrote:
Currently rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist 2003 original version my favorite anime of all time

I don't know how you can like it tbh (brotherhood sure) it's ok to a point then it's just like any crap filler for anime...it had so much promise then it just fell flat....also dose not help that i bought the series on DVD (£260) since at that time i had not started downloading anime

Last edited by lagwin1980 on Aug 28, 2016, 5:11:58 PM
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

I don't know how you can like it tbh (brotherhood sure) it's ok to a point then it's just like any crap filler for anime...it had so much promise then it just fell flat....also dose not help that i bought the series on DVD (£260) since at that time i had not started downloading anime

the original FMA is my favorite anime, the brotherhood was highly dissapointing

it was viewed for a long time as one of the best anime ever made, but since the brotherhood came out manga purist decided it's no longer good because it's not following the Manga as much? lol

The Brotherhood was a mess for kid with a very very terrible pacing.
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 28, 2016, 5:15:18 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

the original FMA is my favorite anime, the brotherhood was highly dissapointing

it was viewed for a long time as one of the best anime ever made, but since the brotherhood came out manga purist decided it's no longer good because it's not following the Manga as much? lol

The Brotherhood was a mess for kid with a very very terrible pacing.

Like i said, i found the original to be like a filler after a point, that was just after dealing with Cornello which showed much promise then it just stagnated...nothing new really happened and it just kinda fizzled out to a dull lacklustre ending that they couldn't really do anything with.

But thats just my opinion...if you enjoy it, go you.

Watching currently airing anime, just finished updating my Plan to watch list and finishing up the first season of Mushishi.

On the subject of FMA, I wasn't a fan of either. I thought they were ~decent, like 7/10 decent, but didn't like it much beyond that.
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Subaru-kun. .
Spoiler
. . never lucky

Peace,

-Boem-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info