:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

I just watched Shirobako. It felt like something more than just time filler, it was art. I had this feeling many times before (e.g. Steins;Gate, Evangelion ending), but it's first time when I notcied it so clearly because whole anime was so interesting I didn't get bored even for a moment.
Tho it's hard to start it - first few episodes can be hard to understand, especially for not native english speaker, with all the roles and technical stuff.

On Re:Zero topic: it's painful to see all that talk and Rem (it's like half of reddit posts lol) stuff. I never watch airing anime, because I don't like waiting for new episodes. Usually I just marathon everything in one sitting, so now I just have to wait :s
Last edited by Terkhev on Aug 8, 2016, 1:28:18 PM
Holy, there's an anime thread here.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"

Welcome, please have a seat and a drink!!! Talk some anime ^.^

-Cheers
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:
"

Welcome, please have a seat and talk some anime ^.^

-Cheers

/fixed

Watching Gintama and assasination classroom at the moment, both are a solid waste of time!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Aww yea, once again Re:Zero put up another incredible episode and this time Cruche was the co star along with Subaru making a big comeback
Spoiler
after hitting a trench for the past few episodes.

in the 19th episode.

Also, this scene made me lol in real life.

Spoiler

Rem you never seize to amaze me. :D

Another thing I noticed at the end of the scene that gave me a huge deja vu and this youtube video sums it up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jIVgWYQVc

Spoiler
Yes, the cellphone scene giving the foreshadowing of the white whale's appearance.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 11, 2016, 1:40:33 AM
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
in the 19th episode.

Also, this scene made me lol in real life.

Spoiler

Rem you never seize to amaze me. :D

Another thing I noticed at the end of the scene that gave me a huge deja vu and this youtube video sums it up a bit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48jIVgWYQVc

Spoiler
Yes, the cellphone scene giving the foreshadowing of the white whale's appearance.

Agree with both things here. The end of the ep. was soooo tense. Holy Moly.

I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Need help with something? Feel free to email support@grindinggear.com
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
"
solwitch wrote:

These lists are always pretty poor, mainly because it's an opinion on which anime to watch(even though some of them are rubbish)
More often than not though it just looks like a list of anime that's airing
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
how the hell is berzerk on that list????

That anime is nearly unwatchable
Just when I thought Re:Zero could not get any better than it already was (was simply amazing for a long time now), episode 21 just proved me wrong again. The raw emotions was all there be it from true despair to the ray of hope.

Subaru was da real mvp.

Spoiler
Wilhelm's flashback when Wilhelm was finishing off the white whale was simply too powerful that I could not hold my tears anymore. What Wilhelm had to go through for so many years, he was able to finally pour it out. He finally avenged his lover. This part was simply too powerful for me to stay calm.

Also

Spoiler

Why you do this to me? Please ship SubaruxRem. щ(゚Д゚щ) (屮゚ Д゚)屮 (ノ `Д´)ノ ~┻━┻

Edit: Forgot this scene made me lol

Spoiler

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 24, 2016, 1:20:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info