:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

^Fuck whilhelm.

GO REM GO REM!

But Subaru finally getting a grip and realizing what he is able to do (shape the outcome) is a blast considering the shit he had to go true forcing him to this realization.

Hmmm gotta admit i'm also kind of sad, only 4 more episodes no?(or 3 if you count from 0)

On the other hand, that basically means there will be a season two given how popular it is.

\o/ Hype!

Also giggled at the sniffing scene <.o

I wonder how this is season is going to end though. . .

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
GO REM GO REM!

Seriously though... who is this "Emilia" and why do we care about her again? That episode shows very obviously just how much she's in love with him. And he cares only for one of the (in my opinion) greatest douchebags we have seen as female (somewhat-)leads in a while.
Had to say that because it PISSES ME OFF DAMNIT.
/rant
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Spoiler
^I'm a harem fan so i am biased, my mind simply goes "why not both?".(or all of em for that mater)

But i agree, Emilia is getting very little screen time, though i think that's about to change. I think they will want to change the focus in preparation for a next season.

But given the story in it's entirety, it is indeed questionable why he still pursues Emilia with everything Rem has done for him so far.
Though arguably, Emilia has been the sole motivator behind all of his actions and their consequences, so you could argue she is the one on his mind constantly.

I don't really see why you call her a douche though, i don't really have that feeling.
Keep in mind, practically 70% of the events never happened for Emilia.

Most of the characters are portrayed as pretty brutal, since we have more information then them. Part of what makes it so entertaining and makes you go all "subaru mate! hang in there!" in my opinion.

Peace,

-Boem-

Last edited by Boem on Aug 24, 2016, 3:36:12 PM
Spoiler
Even if there's nothing else, then at least for the contract with puck she deserves to be called a douche. He is supposed to destroy the world in case of her death? How messed up is that? Oh, and then there's also refusing to allow subaru to help her or even be close to her. He never asked for much as compensation for what he did, yet even that gets refused.
Then again, that's only my opinion. But I just don't really like her anymore. I think she changed a bit for the worse over the course of the series.
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 25, 2016, 3:03:49 PM
Spoiler
^yeah your clearly quite biased already :-D

Nothing about the contract is revealed, so we don't know if she even knows the things your mentioning.

And she actually refuses him a few times for his sake. She had motivation to refuse him every time she did.

However, since Subaru knows more then her, he act's even when told not to do so by Emilia(for her sake, but she is not aware of this) which then becomes a breach of trust between them from her (limited)perspective.

Not trying to sway you though, just saying how i see it.

But i reckon, Rem is making it very hard to not like her! While Emilia clearly hasn't gone through hoops like that :p.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : putting this all in spoilers, don't wanna ruin it for people that have not seen it yet.
Last edited by Boem on Aug 24, 2016, 3:36:40 PM
Spoiler
Actually, Puck himself reveals that point of the contract, in episode 18 very early on (between minute 2 and 3).

PS: I'm sorry for no spoilers, have to edit them in later. I'm currently using my smartphone and the website is not working properly for me (can't use spoilers or the other text features and can neither see nor link items).
Edit: edited in the spoilers
Last edited by FCK42 on Aug 25, 2016, 3:04:13 PM
currently watching Jojo and Bananya. yes, Berserk, because there is nothing else Miura goddamit.

rewatching old Anime with my kids:

- Full Metal Panic
- Hajime no Ippo
I need more purple titles
"
FCK42 wrote:
Actually, Puck himself reveals that point of the contract, in episode 18 very early on (between minute 2 and 3).

Spoiler
Yes, to subaru right? :D Not to Emilia is my point.

she might be perfectly unaware of what puck is to do on her demise.

Again, this is data "we, the viewer" and Subaru know of, but everybody else does not. So you basically have to put yourself in their shoes without knowing all the additional things :-D to justify the reactions.

The show does this very good btw, that's one of the things that makes some episodes very brutal like
"greed of the pig".

Peace,

-Boem-
I feel like I have to rethink a thing or two now... the more I think about it, the more I like this anime :D
"
Ocylix wrote:
rewatching old Anime with my kids:

- Full Metal Panic

Damn good choice.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info