:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

Lots of fun in that movie then. And no, I'm not envious at all. Not even a little bit. At least that's what I'm telling myself.

Regarding overlord... yeah, the most recent episode had a large amount of CGI animation in it. CGI monsters and spells vs CGI armies. It's not at Berserk 2016 levels, but it's not the prettiest thing either.
Still, it seemed reasonable to me as long as they don't do that in the more important, action heavy and impactful fights.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
oh fuck me, Steins;gate Zero did it.

Spoiler
I expected Milky Way Crossing as the ova but jesus, they got both Arclight AND MWC in there. That was goddamn magnificent.

BTW this is how we'll do it:

SG 1-22 > 23b > SG0 > SG 23a-25

then the movie if you want. Again, not sure where the OVA will fit, but I'm sure it'll be easy to slot in.

That right there is the ultimate, perfect, complete Steins;Gate experience.

I am so overwhelmed right now.

Spoiler
I cannot freakin' wait to binge rewatch the whole thing, waiting for the OVA is going to be hell.

What a brilliant show. Despite the few shortcomings, this was still the highlight of my week and this long 6 month journey has been so worth it. I fucking love Steins;Gate.
Which reminds me... have you seen violet evergarden? I think you did, but I can't quite remember. I SUCK at remembering stuff. Anyways, I can't recall a single static dialogue in that series. Everything had at least some animation. And I mean... EVERYTHING.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
The animation in VE is fucking incredible.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.
While browsing the net, i found this series "Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu" that span from 88 to 97 supposedly.

Everyone is praising it, is it worth watching? Also I found that it has newer remake.
Spreading salt since 2006
Charan, this is one that you can answer a lot better than I could.
I heard it was one of the greatest series ever made, but haven't seen it yet.
Seems like I REALLY have to watch it now.
Huh. AOTY you say... and here I was, thinking that said spot was already claimed by Sora yori mo tooi basho back in winter season. Oh well...
Emiya-san Chi no Kyou no Gohan once again delivers quite nicely. Lnacer working for a florist this time, but still a smooth talker. Also, Shirou's food seems to be MUCH more popular in his school than I would've ever thought.

The first episode of Tensei shitara Slime Katta Ken came out aswell and I was very pleasantly surprised. It was much better than I hoped and WAY above what I expected. The animation so far seems quite nice, it seems like they tried to make it look closer to hand drawn animation for the most part (the scenery in particular), but also applied CGI on the more game-like and technical aspects, which works VERY well.
If I hadn't planned on watching it already, then I would definitely follow it from this first episode alone (though this might be me praising a series more than it deserves once again. Eh, screw it, I enjoyed it, that's what counts).
Slime is the one called "that one time i reincarnated as a slime"?

If it is, i just randomly read the whole manga a week ago lol

edit, saw a trailer, yes it is

Should be decent
Spreading salt since 2006
Last edited by Necromael on Oct 2, 2018, 12:36:34 PM
"
Necromael wrote:
Slime is the one called "that one time i reincarnated as a slime"?

If it is, i just randomly read the whole manga a week ago lol

edit, saw a trailer, yes it is

Should be decent

So far? Well and truly above being merely "decent". It might turn out to be one of the best isekai series we got the last few years.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info