:;()$&@"\The Anime Pub/:;()$&@"

"
鬼殺し wrote:
I've heard Kamuy had hiccups as well but it got an s2 so it can't be *that* bad.

I know exactly what the hiccups are... two or three TERRIBAD CGI monstrosities (read: animals). They just break th immersion SO bad... but it has a pretty good story, a bit of comedy and incredible characters. Oh and delicious looking food.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
Honda-san works just fine for me, I liked it. I'll probably watch it to offset the sheer violence and terror of goblin slayer as well as the significant mental damage that the Tokyo Ghould monstrosity of an adaptation causes. I mean, holy crap is it a shitty and rushed adaptation, I can't think of any other adaptation I've seen that's worse. AND THAT INCLUDES THE FREAKING TSUKIHIME ADAPTATION THAT I'VE PARTLY WATCHED!!!
"
鬼殺し wrote:
You say the weirdest things sometimes. I blame Reading Steiner.

Oh, right, I forgot, it doesn't exist here. I'm sorry.
Well, seems like I found my personal guilty pleasure and feel good show of the season, Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama. Though it does have it's fair share of fancervice, the focus is a lot more on comedy in this one. I enjoy it for what it is (which for the most part is a relaxing comedy with a bit of romance and fluffiness... ALL the fluffiness).

And I've definitely seen worse shows this season.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Eh, that one had some nice buzz about it.

Unrelated to season: watched the first movie of Kara no Kyoukai on bluray last night. Ohmylord that was pretty.

Wasn't it made by Ufotable? In which case that was to be expected.
Irozuku Sekai no Ashita Kara was once again beautiful. This is likely going to be one of my favourites for this season, though I somehow feel like it'll hit us with a full force feel train in the end. And I'm pretty sure that I will NOT be prepared for that one.
I haven't watched a single part of Jojo's yet. I don't quite feel ready for it. Maybe one day.
2nd episode of SAO aaaand I'm already starting to hate it again. Sigh, what a waste of a completely new setting.

Goblin Slayer's 2nd episode was good. There were goblins. There was slaying. We got a flashback. It was nice.
Hi guys, can u recommend to me some good anime movies? I’ve seen just few but really liked everyone I’ve seen so far.. sadly none of my friends watching anime.. So it’s just once in a time I bump in something... I’ve seen vexille, ghost in the shell and few other I don’t remember names... I would b happy to extend my list;)
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Movies that both my wife and I liked include ...

Spirited Away - very well received and for good reason
Akira - a classic
The Last: Naruto the Movie - action / superpower movie
The wolf children Ame and Yuki - An ode to parenthood
Steamboy - particularly violent action movie, well done
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade - action movie

Studio Ghibli has a number of good movies in their portfolio. An online search would give you quite a few good ones from which to choose.

Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info