The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

I've farmed around lvl 70 maps(with IIQ/IR gems linked in my 6L) with this build because my weapon DPS kinda suck..

But gorilla, with my charges up almost all the time, Immortal Call almost always up, I'va no trouble surviving... Sure the spellcasters are my nemesis, that's for sure, even with max res...
Quick question, currently I am lvl 72 and I'm running Molten Shell lvl 9, Enduring Cry lvl 7 and Cast When Damage Taken lvl 4, is this correct? Also what level should my second set of trigger gems be? I was planning on running Cast When Damage Taken, Decoy Totem, Molten Shell and Immortal call.
Thanks in advance!
got some serious problems just with the bosses in maps lvl 70+, thrash mobs are never a problem... think also in 75+ they wont be a problem!

im currently lvl 82, almost 83.

its that 71 piety temple map, fucks me hard :D my gear is like :

aroun 11 k dps, 4 k life with max res except chaos, it is -20

maybe i should try out the higher cast when damage taken with immortal call, decoy and... endu or smth
Last edited by gorillamuscle on Dec 15, 2013, 2:46:09 AM
Can do know with my mf armour after a few changes on the passive skilltree run every map and most of the bosses.

Only switch back to my normal armour to level or for the hardest bosses.

What helped me the most is going for a lot of attackspeed.
I've been following this guide, but made a few changes to the passive skill tree.

This is what I currently have, with 5 unspent skill points:

Passive Skills

Can anyone give me advise as to what to spec into next? I could spend 7 to get 21% attack speed with Berserking, or pick up some of the % life regen points I have skipped.
Last edited by yobo123 on Dec 15, 2013, 9:34:11 AM
"
gorillamuscle wrote:
got some serious problems just with the bosses in maps lvl 70+, thrash mobs are never a problem... think also in 75+ they wont be a problem!

maybe i should try out the higher cast when damage taken with immortal call, decoy and... endu or smth

That amulet! So lovely!
"
gorillamuscle wrote:

I have a ib face breaker duelist but I am looking for a change.
Is 11k DPS with this build/gear the best it can get?with rarity gem my DPS is 24k,so I don't want to take a step back DPS wise
How can i do more damage with my Infernal Blow? i only do 2.8k right now? These are my Items

why iron reflex? you haven't any evasion, you can't run grace.
Do you think is a bad idea, use carcass jack on this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info