The Infernal Blow HEAVY METAL Marauder - Build Guide (1.1 Updated!)

"
andaval wrote:
"
Scadrial wrote:
I assume the Bandit order is "Oak, Skill point, Skill point"?


I run a very similar build and I went Oak/Oak/Oak. Stacking phys damage helps a lot with leeching, and another Endurance charge really helps.


I went Oak, Skill Point, Oak but Oak/Oak/Oak is fine too! I would probably trade that skill point for the phys damage now if I could.

I'll update the OP
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
Scadrial wrote:
Got a few more questions about the build real fast. Sorry.

Okay, I noticed in the final skill tree, you spec out of Blood Magic. Which auras should I be running while leveling? Right now I'm just using Hatred + Clarity because I'm level 23 and whenever I get into BM, I should switch for Anger and Wrath, right?
I noticed in the video that you put a point into the +phys damage node right at the start of the Mara tree but it's not specced on the actual URL to the passive tree so should I still spec it, or no?
Lastly, should I be using Enduring Cry and Warlord's Mark as soon as I get them?

Thanks!



While on BM don't use hatred! I used Grace and Anger while leveling (you could also use wrath). You could probably even get by just on Grace as the damage from wrath/anger is pretty low. Hatred just eats up way too much life.

Yeah grab that point while leveling especially and you can even keep it at end game, I just respeced it to a stun node recently that's why it's not there.

Yeah! Definitely use Enduring and warlord's all the time. Not only do they make leveling a lot easier by keeping endurance and flasks going but it also gets your muscle memory into shape for end game.
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
Just wondering will Marohi work with Cyclone build? or is infernal blow better?
IGN: Aionair/Sinsassine
1ex = 50 chaos = 110 fusings
1eternal = 2ex
"
Airen06 wrote:
Just wondering will Marohi work with Cyclone build? or is infernal blow better?


Well, it would work but I don't think it's worth using for a cyclone build, you're better off with Kaom's Primacy or better yet Soul Taker if you are looking for a unique weapon. My thought is that the excessively slow attack speed will counteract the increased AoE.
YouTube.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
Twitter.com/ZiggyDStarcraft
PoE and Strategy Gaming Content
"
Completed 2 ChallengesZiggyD wrote:
"
Airen06 wrote:
Just wondering will Marohi work with Cyclone build? or is infernal blow better?


Well, it would work but I don't think it's worth using for a cyclone build, you're better off with Kaom's Primacy or better yet Soul Taker if you are looking for a unique weapon. My thought is that the excessively slow attack speed will counteract the increased AoE.


Thanks a lot of the reply, i just got myself


and omg the explosiveness of the build is insane!

IGN: Aionair/Sinsassine
1ex = 50 chaos = 110 fusings
1eternal = 2ex
Last edited by Airen06 on August 16, 2013 5:58 AM
"
Completed 2 ChallengesZiggyD wrote:


While on BM don't use hatred! I used Grace and Anger while leveling (you could also use wrath). You could probably even get by just on Grace as the damage from wrath/anger is pretty low. Hatred just eats up way too much life.


Any reason that you don't run Determination while leveling instead of Grace?
"
Scadrial wrote:
"
Completed 2 ChallengesZiggyD wrote:


While on BM don't use hatred! I used Grace and Anger while leveling (you could also use wrath). You could probably even get by just on Grace as the damage from wrath/anger is pretty low. Hatred just eats up way too much life.


Any reason that you don't run Determination while leveling instead of Grace?


Determination is a % aura, not good if using BM keystone.
"
Airen06 wrote:
"
Completed 2 ChallengesZiggyD wrote:
"
Airen06 wrote:
Just wondering will Marohi work with Cyclone build? or is infernal blow better?


Well, it would work but I don't think it's worth using for a cyclone build, you're better off with Kaom's Primacy or better yet Soul Taker if you are looking for a unique weapon. My thought is that the excessively slow attack speed will counteract the increased AoE.


Thanks a lot of the reply, i just got myself


and omg the explosiveness of the build is insane!



Man, what I wouldn't do for a 6L Marohi (or any Marohi, I guess). Get some quality on IB and Melee splash to amp everything even more.
Last edited by andaval on August 16, 2013 5:24 PM
Hello,

I play a similar build on my lvl 85 marauder. I just have one question though.

I am running maps on 4k hp with 5 auras and about 10.5k armouur. I just wanted to know whether or not it would be advisable to drop Unwavering stance at a high armour level coz i reach 77% phy dmg reduction with 6 endurance charges and 90% with the granite flask.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks
I tried this a while ago since GS started to get boring. Overall it was good, but i think it requires Mahori or alot of AE radius increase(high quality MS/IB gems) to work well, and i don't have one yet.

Also it feels like i'm sometimes missing the hits, even though i have Resolute.
Last edited by Pavetsu on August 17, 2013 1:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info