[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

"
We'll see :)
First off, you're going for a crit flicker strike, which is fine, but completely different from the one I am doing. As far as I understood the crit builds, it's all about about killing one mob with as high damage possible, so going with multi instead of splash might be better for your build.

You need way more life though.. Also, if you can pitch in a Powercharge of crit, you can get an easy 3(4)charges, which allows you to drop few of the crit chance nodes, and get some more life(or ES, if you're going CI)

As for your question: Give it a try when you hit 53. See what deals more damage. If I see your tree, I'd say pure phys, but if you have a lot of ele damage, WED might be better for the moment.

Now, what i have:

Armor

Spoiler

Build

Really i dont have Soul Taker, and have some troubles with mana ((( I can change Mana Leach - > Faster Attack, but i need to respec some skill fror mana lich then ((
Last edited by Oldmancrost on Nov 4, 2013, 7:33:47 PM
Axylxys, the biggest boost in survivability against Kole is the bringer of rain. Due to the fast attacks, you will apply the blind debuff before he is able to land the first hit. Combine that with the block chance, and you are save from most harm. Acrobatics can help, but you would have to sacrifice some points, and lose a bit of armor. You can, I wouldn't advice against it, but from my experience, getting that blind procs off from kole is enough against enemies like kole :)

Oldmancrost, I have to be honest. I have never made a shadow crit build before, so I do not know how much crit nodes you need for it to be effective. You might want to see how other builds have done it. But I did try to finish your tree.

As for your mana problems, I get Soul Siphon, basically a 25 mana a kill. Since you will be killing enemies quite fast(every crit should be a kill or so), this could help a lot with sustaining mana :)
Give it a try!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Gonna wait to see that blind at work then as i just got a bringer of rain yesterday, still some levels to go before i can equip it. :)
Keep your eyes on this, or the first, post Axylxys. I made a vid for you, just to show how awesome blind can be, even with my crappy 41% evasion :D
It's uploading now :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Hi! I agree that apples are healthy :)

I love your flickering. I'm trying it out, and I'm mid twenties now. Read about mana problems in here, so going to try to fix that in the future. Guess I'll keep you updated or something :-p
Very, very healthy!
Let me know how things turn out for you.

The video has finished uploading!

Njoy :)
I am a nice guy.
Really thx. Try to own Soul Taker. But mb better use Alpha's Howl + 6L Hyrri's Ire not The Bringer of Rain ?

What now: ^^

Spoiler

Ill try recolor helm for 2 blue gems

Build: -_________-

Maybe it is in your case. I just feel that you need the Bringer of Rain for that extra bit of damage. But perhaps the DPS will be enough due to the crits alone.

Have you seen this build >> http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/417287
A really popular build for shadow crit flicker strikers. You might want to get some help there, since that guy has way more experience on doing flicker strike on a shadower ;P
I am a nice guy.
i'm lvl 60 right now following this build and wow just got into mercilies w/e. but damn so squishy. 2 hit and i'm dead. from regular monsters. bosses are like 1 hit. idk how you do it without MAna Leech with Flicker. i run out of mana so fast. When i dont have frenzy i'm basically dead no matter what. sad sad life.
Eh nice vid ^^

3 levels to go for BoR and i'll see how it goes, i'm not sure how to do with cyclone though. It needs quite a few slots as i can't use it on mana (no Soul Taker and i won't have such an expensive item for a loooooong time...) so even if i'm leveling it, it's on my second weapon set right now until i find a use. Having a lvl 81 cycloner it just makes me sad i can't slot it properly as i like it almost as much as flicker strike.

I'm usually doing with frenzy alone, or i switch to a Quill Rain to get 7 charges safely on tough targets before going back to melee.

The high attack speed is really addicting, but it's really frustrating sometimes lol.

As a side note, i seem to get less desync than on my 2 handed, maybe the attack speed actually helps to keep the sync, or the server just behaves better these days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info