[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Dec 15, 2014, 5:36:55 AM
pls update the tree for the awakening
Tree is up in the first post! Tested it as well, still going strong. Might redo a better flicker some day. Maybe during the 5 week, if my test character does not live up to my expectations ;P
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
I have been playing this build since before 1.1. It has always been my favorite, but you didn't update it to 1.2. I started a new character when you released the passive tree for 2.0, and I have been having so much fun playing it. I have one modification to the build though, and it has worked well for me so far, which is the Soulthirst belt. It gives soul eater, but only during the flask duration. I use a saturated sanctified mana flask, the suffix can be something useful like remove bleed, freeze, or curses. To make this work, I had to change a few things. The only aura I run is herald of ash because its reservation is low. With a high level enlighten gem and mana on the passive tree and gear it should be possible to run either hatred or grace. Another requirement is a Soul Taker, and of course Soulthirst. I use leap slam and punishment as curse which I rarely use. To get started use a sapping life flask, turn on blood rage and the mana flask, then start flickering. to get between packs use leap slam which I have linked to faster attacks and melee physical damage to keep its mana cost high enough for the mana to never cap. In dried lake I get over 100 souls easily which gives me 40 attacks per second on flicker strike. The most I have gotten so far is around 150, but in maps its usually 50 or less which is still a nice boost. It might be worse for high level maps but it's really easy to swap out the belt for a rare one. The only downside to using this belt is a loss of resistances, but its still possible to cap them without expensive gear. When I can swap herald of ash for another aura I will test anger and wrath to see how well they work, but hatred will probably be better. Also, I am trying to see how to run more auras by taking mana nodes and upgrading gear to have mana. This is my passive tree so far:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBAdwDhwSxBS0FtQvBDPINjRXsG60hYCyFLggxnjWSNe84ljrtPs9AoEMxRwZHfkxgTP9N404qUUdU_leXWhpbr1z5XotgQWKsY3BkWmVNZ4BsjG20d-N4DXrvfXWBQYO9hNmK8I2_k_yVZpstnaqjiqXLpleoB6lutMW18rcXuR29Nr3mvqfAGsGLwuzDM8qQz-nQ0NN-2L3b593n6Ubrju4O7-P5Y_zF_o_-usS41fhxsMjwJJ1iWod2459KfQ==

You can see my gear and current tree on my character Goku_Is_Back on my profile.
Last edited by Pengowen816 on Nov 30, 2015, 5:38:28 PM
Hi i am following your build in this 2.1 ver talisman league, i m lv44 and i cant buy those blood dance shoes on talisman cuz they are nerfed 0,5% regen and worthing a lot like 1 ex wich its overpriced, by the way i will wait till the prices come down or i will never buy those non legacy for such high prices.
Perhaps they arent necessary anymore seen as you can now put Mark of the Phoenix + Blasphemy, i am using them and its prety beast for flicker strike build, can you test it and update your guide with it?
Thanks for your guide its very nice

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info