[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

"
Stuuut wrote:
Why do you have the frenzy charge in there with cyclone btw? Don't you have space on the 2nd 1 hand weapon? So you can put another support gem in there with cyclone?

And also untill i have the funds for bringer of rain and soul taker are there any cheaper decent replacements i should use? I know the boots are vital for this build and they are not as expensive as the other items so i can get thoes no problem i think.

No room, and no need for more supports in there. Cylcone is only there so I can kill off the mobs while I don't have any charges up/cooldown is up.

Vital is a big word, it's possible without the boots, but they just make your life a lot easier! You can see how it is without the BoR/SoulTaker/Blood Dance on the first vid I posted. Basically what you want to aim for is a combination of Health/Armor/Evasion/Resistance. Kinda the basics.
I spose Starkonja's Head could work, but only with Panicked flasks(reduced damage means less kills means no charges :x)

Soultaker can be replaced with any high dps one handed weapon.

Hah, I think I'll turn this one into an official topic somewhere tomorrow, happy to see so many people interested in my build!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Aug 19, 2013, 9:33:16 AM
Love seeing more people with similar passives to me. Dual wield, evasion, hitting ranger duelist and shadow areas. About as good as you can get. I'm surprised you don't have ondar's guile though. My main doesn't take frenzy charges, but my alt is lvl 52 now and is going the frenzy charges route with those boots on onslaught. Hoping it works out nicely. I am using cyclone however, although flicker can be fun, it's hard at low levels, not to mention I get dizzy too, and desync is about as bad as my cyclone. That's why I hope reave is good.

I find this set up works really well if you are constantly moving, however if you were to be using cleave armor route is better.

There's a couple differences with our builds, but essentially very similar. I think more people will catch on, there are some shadows that do similar.
The passive tree build is broked! can you post again?
I updated the first post, and turned this into my official Flicker Strike Build Guide!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask them :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
would this build be alright for a noob at this game? is it too gear dependent for someone who doesnt have much experience in the game?
I wouldn't recommend this for your first char. Especially since it could be really frustrating, if you can't get it to work. If you have leveling gear(2 sets of Mightflays for example), you can come long way, even if the rest of the gear is just something you picked up among the way. When I leveled this chat, I obtained my multistrike at lvl 55 or something, ran the entire way with just flicker strike and melee splash.
You can always give it a try, this build shines from the moment you get melee splash(act 2 normal), until late game, depending on the weapons you have :)
I am a nice guy.
hi i hav just a question i use a fliker but different way from this i use blood magic node how do u hav a enough regen mana without 1 regeneration node or on u gear ?

if u dont dont use blood magic
this is the reason why. Check it's stats:

"
(100 to 140)% increased Physical Damage
Adds 10–20 Physical Damage
(20 to 25)% increased Attack Speed
+(20 to 25)% to Cold Resistance
Insufficient Mana doesn't prevent your Melee Attacks
Your Physical Damage can Chill

So even if I have no mana, I can still use flicker strike. Just not something else :)
I am a nice guy.
Last edited by Appels_Zijn_Gezond on Oct 28, 2013, 3:54:00 AM
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa niceeee mate okok ty
I love this build and even without The Bringer of Rain i do piety runs so fast and so easy.
Does someone know how much Bringer of Rain is worth atm. Last question, is it worth to pick up 2+ ats weapons but with not so high phy dmg because i have one with 2,11 ats and not high phy dmg but my dps went 3 or 4 k up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info