[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

Hey man, have you looked into the 1.2. skill tree? Any suggestions?
Definitely would appreciate an update on the 1.2 patch. :D New nodes look sexy, but I see they really moved a lot around.

I use this build for my main character so it's pretty rough going getting my skill tree dropped in merciless XD

But yeah I'm really interested in seeing what you can do with the updated trees~
I would like to see a 1.2 build of this as well.

Is there a way to incorporate aegis shield into the build? Is it viable to flicker with only one weapon?
Flicker is viable with 1h weapon &shield because when dual wielding, FS alternates between weapons on hits. Not really increasing your damage output just by having another beater.
Hey, whenever I opoen the trees in your links there are no points spent. Only the first (leveling) tree with 20 points.
This build is still really good. I recomend you to lvl up as Spectral thrower, later on switch to flicker ( when u have decent gear and blood dance). I run with dagger crit/shield life base with IR. And as for dagger skill tree you should start as shadow. With decent dagger and 4link flicker i can reach 16kdps+ 3.5khp 5.5k armor.
I haven't really had the time to test this build to the fullest, sorry!

But here's a tree I plan on using. There might be a chance I'm going to rely on the mana on kill nodes, but as for now, here's a tree that definitely should work!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecDhwSxBS0FtQlYDPIR1RIgFCAUUhR1FfAXHRhNGJEY2xpVG60b9h3KIWAj9iSbKNsshTGeNJM1kjXvNug64TrtQKBHfkp9TGBNkk3jUEdT31b6V5dYr1jbWhpcsF5FXotgQWBLYSFjcGSjZU1ngGegbbRwcnTtdPF4DXhJeu-AioFBg3yDvYTZhO-Hdo19jb-S85VmmSubLZuDo4qly6ZXpzCoB6lutfK9gb3mvqfBi8Lsz_jTftP82L3bp93n3-_uDu_j8kX3Tflj-uv8xf4K_o8=

I'm still updating my other guides first, but this guide will get some love soon :)
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789
Just wanted to drop a reply real quick, I mostly used your planned passive skill tree with a goal of getting my duelist 65 done, and also finding a super cheap way of getting my rampage 13 achievement done as well. I spend most of my time on HC so I went super budget and this build worked great.

I think total I spent ~15 chaos, most of it going to the 2 250 PDPS I bought, the rest to multistrike, blood dance, and slitherpinch.

Leveling was super fast when I got the boots, and all you really need is a 45+ pack size dunes to do it with ease.

I can give more info if anyone's really interested, but I'll probably not be playing it much since I accomplished the goal. :)

Wassup mate,

Now when patch 1.3 is coming, how will you make the skilltree? will there be an update?

keep that good work up :)
Hi can you help with flicker build for dual wield with this items:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info