[2.0.4]PewPewPews Official Flicker Strike build!

Just curious whats is your tooltip avg dmg?

I'm currently running a dagger crit build.
Yes though phy reflect might be a problem, but thats where immortal call come in.
Last edited by zXavier on May 4, 2014, 5:12:29 AM
I'm using thos build right now on my lvl 26 dueslist, and its really good c: only problem is that i don't have enough intellegence so upgrade hatred. So i was wondering if it was some way i could get more besides from an amulet, because i can't find any with high enough numbers. :/
Last edited by ZAmuffin on May 8, 2014, 11:42:38 AM
can this work with my dual daggers with some crit nodes?

Last edited by TTaKiK on May 22, 2014, 6:12:56 PM
can this work if i did the nodes back woulds for a ranger
Hello , im currently working on this build but im currently lacking dps and at speed any suggestions, im lv 58 with average gear, mostly i run out of mana which leads to me dying often on ambush merciless im struggling big time, this is my first char any help would be appreciated
Last edited by MGesture on Jun 1, 2014, 1:27:38 AM
Hello guys :)

I'm levelling this build and I have to say it's truly awesome ! I just try my best not to look at the screen too much for my poor eyes ;p The reason I come to you tonight is because I think I found something really cool for this build imo (Not saying I found it the first or whatever, not being proud of myself ect ;)). Like all of you guys, I had huge mana problems during leveling and then I remembered I had an item on a different character, here it is :
Guys, this ring just changed my life (Golum quote), it's amazing. No need to worry about mana, blood magic or whatever. Of course the "life and mana gained by hits" is triggered by Flicker Strike, you'll be full health/mana all the time as long as you have some frenzy charged up. I know this ring is kinda expensive, so if you can afford it, just gogogo :) I would recommend equiping it asap (lvl 30) and then you'll see, this build becomes truly op ;)

Thank you for making this build, it's awesome !!
IGN: TeslaChronos / Face_Tankit
Thanks for the build. This is my first duelist by the way. (I kinda struggled with the duelist mana regen at the start - probably just me or duelists take long to recover their mana?)

For leveling I used RoA till 20ish then switched to dual strike + multi + splash. Used that till mid-cruel then switched to flicker after that. Never had any mana problems but dual striking at the start was faster for me rather than flicker strike.

No problems so far, but I started dying once I stepped into Merc haha. I die from being stupid(like charging into a pack instantly without checking) or if I lose charges.

For those that don't have a Soul Taker and can't afford them yet(like me) just go find a nice siege axe, I like fancy foil bases for the other weapon due to the APS that they can give (like 1.9aps+)

Not the best but I got these both each for under an exalt - I think the axe was 28chaos and the foil was around 8-10chaos? I don't have a replacement for the amulet still though.

Does WOE work on this build ?

If I can not afford 2 onehands with decent dps.
hello :) after ive gotten all of the nodes on ur leveling guide what should i aim for next? and is it alright to get vaal pact?
Ah, I've been neglecting this topic for far too long huh..

I'd say, get some more Life and damage. :) I wouldn't get Vaal pact, since we don't face problems with reflect with this build.

WoE works, you'll lose a lot of damage, but it's a cheap alternative if you can't get two strong one handers. I used this tree

Mana problems can be fixed with a mana leech gem/mana leech on gear/blood magic gem/soultaker :>

I most likely will update the build once we get to the 1.2 patch, so those still interested, keep an eye out for that moment!
I am a nice guy.
Looking for cheap builds/builds for beginners? Check out one of my guides! /806789

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info