[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

"
Hectrix wrote:
tell me if im going in the right path...

It seems your loot is not very ... armor based. Quite a lot of evasion. I just recently got back to PoE so I am not sure how useful that is going to be without Iron reflexes. It was crap in the past though.
hi Lobo
yes sir im having trouble with finding More armor based loot
sometimes when i found 500armor with 3link it has not even a single resist end up vendoring
but enuff ranting

"
You're going right, but I'd focus on survivability now since you don't use a shield.
I mean take all near life nodes, like those near Zealot's Oath.
And I strongly recommend endurance charges + immortal call + molten shield with 2h.

hey eva
oh i get it so i take all those life nodes then i respec it when i got BOR, 1 handmace and shield? im quite tight on budget just trying to match up with ur end game passive tree
"
Hectrix wrote:
hi Lobo
yes sir im having trouble with finding More armor based loot
sometimes when i found 500armor with 3link it has not even a single resist end up vendoring
but enuff ranting

My armor doesn't have too much resist as well. I am swapping resist rings as needed depending on the mob. i.e swap your offence orientated rings for defensive ones.

You might also want to consider crafting a bit. When you need find a white armor with good number of sockets and links, increase quality first to 20%, and alch/transmute it.
i will try crafting a gear sometime today
i just ripped like 8 chaos 2 alcs yesterday on crafting a helmet and armor
dont feel like spending another buck till i at least get a shit rolled 4l BOR

dead broke with 1 exalted and a few gcps
Identified rare items with same name will give you an Alchemy orb.
Full rare set will give you a Chaos orb (two Chaoses if not identified).

Use those recipes for getting more orbs, and crafting on a 3+ linked items.
Focus on a weapon and armour, as they give you the biggest advantage in gameplay.
Don't spend Alchs/chaoses on maps.

Join parties for better loot.

IGN @Ostropalca
Hey evantis
if you have stunner build in softcore maybe i can buy some upgrades from you
please let me know

about time i get upgrades for my gloves , rings ,ammys and boots
im sick of dying constantly even after grabbing those life nodes you mentioned
turn up a granite ,spam mana pots like mad and i died instantly after few heavy striking
Last edited by Hectrix on Oct 4, 2013, 8:21:25 AM
I think I will play new league after 1.0.0 laungh, not sure yet if I will be making Permastun Marauder again or try something else.

But since you enjoy this build and I like your attitude, I think I could give you my Marauder items and gems after this big patch.

I didn't play Standard this year, so I don't have any items for this build.

Maybe you'd try 1h+shield? 30% block would help you a lot, I suppose.
IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 4, 2013, 9:00:03 AM
"
Evantis wrote:
I think I will play new league after 1.0.0 laungh, not sure yet if I will be making Permastun Marauder again or try something else.

But since you enjoy this build and I like your attitude, I think I could give you my Marauder items and gems after this big patch.

I didn't play Standard this year, so I don't have any items for this build.

optimize the build further when you have the time more people like to see this build perma-stunlocking the most hardest boss on 77 maps.

i will shift to 1hand and shield once i can get better rings , ammys , gloves and boots
"
Evantis wrote:

Just to clarify. The 2 shield nodes with 20% increase in defence, is to increase all the defensive stats on the shield? e.g resistance and block?
"Increased defences from equipped shield" works for "defences" only, and from shield only.

"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Defences are armour, evasion and energy shield

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/169974

It works the best with high armour shields like

or

IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 7, 2013, 6:19:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info