[1.1.1] Evantis's Permastun Build and Stun Compedium

Thanks for the build. It's working very well with my new marauder on Onslaught league.

I tweaked the build a little so I could pick up all the endurance charge nodes & the '0.2% hp regen per sec per endurance charge' node. It works amazingly with the new 'end charge on stun' gem.

or you could keep up Immortal Call permanently with it :D
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
Last edited by xiandrii on Sep 28, 2013, 9:09:12 AM
"
enveratise wrote:
I'm sorry, but what does HS mean?

So you need a lot of damage to stun things, right? I was also thinking of a ranged build using split arrow to constantly stunusing broadstroke and the stun gem.

HS = Heavy strike, REST = reduced enemy stun threshold

I was also planning to create ranged Stun build and I believe now it is possible to make one, as the new gem (endurance charge on stun) gives REST too. Don't forget to include this quiver in your ranged build, it is like designed to this kind of build.

Max is 15% REST and it's cheap as hell.

"
Thanks for the build. It's working very well with my new marauder on Onslaught league.

I tweaked the build a little so I could pick up all the endurance charge nodes & the '0.2% hp regen per sec per endurance charge' node. It works amazingly with the new 'end charge on stun' gem.

or you could keep up Immortal Call permanently with it :D

I'm glad you like it. Yeah after patch it is viable on HC now too, and I'd say it's even safer than some ultra high armour or life leech builds, exactly because of endurance charges and possible permanent Immortal call.
IGN @Ostropalca
Its stil viable the build ? Also its a good ideea insteed of shield going dual wield and grab some 24% phy dmg while dual wielding ?

Did u try this build on highr level maps 75+. How does it works
On dual wield the base block is 15%? not really sure . If that with some dual block passive i could get like 35% block Would that be enough consider that i got more dmg, stun duration and stun threshold from the second weapon and speed ?

PS 2h passive will go to armor forgot to change
ing : @BB_Split
Last edited by JJgringo on Sep 30, 2013, 5:04:52 AM
hello im running this build
im level 17 how often are you online in game?
this post was bad
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/73928 <-- [Newbie Friendly] Marauder Melee Build
IGN: NinjaArabStrategist
Last edited by NinjaArabStrategist on Sep 30, 2013, 5:04:39 PM
"
JJgringo wrote:
Its stil viable the build ? Also its a good ideea insteed of shield going dual wield and grab some 24% phy dmg while dual wielding ?

Did u try this build on highr level maps 75+. How does it works
On dual wield the base block is 15%? not really sure . If that with some dual block passive i could get like 35% block Would that be enough consider that i got more dmg, stun duration and stun threshold from the second weapon and speed ?

PS 2h passive will go to armor forgot to change

Build is still viable, even better with new Endurance charge on Stun support.
On HC/Ons I'd replace Added fire damage to ECoC.

I tried this build on almost every map, alone and with party, and it was ok. Offence is great, defence is good enough to not dying. The only boss I can't permastun yet is Maze Vaal. I was able to stun him sometimes, when high damage was rolled, but not permastun - so need some damage increase. But I think it will be doable with new chaos ring (Ming's one), with additional 2k chaos damage.

I don't think dual wielding would have enough REST for some high lvl bosses. But maybe, MAYBE, if you use 2 weapons with REST at each... not so bad idea. Yet while dual wielding you resign from 4% block increase with Tempest shield, and 20% resist while using a shield for 2 nodes.

"
hello im running this build
im level 17 how often are you online in game?

Unfortunately I got a little boring and I'm not playing until new leagues start.
If only there was a "/players 6" command for increase mobs hp, experience and drop... for now, the only progress would be mindless exp grinding.
IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 1, 2013, 6:29:45 AM
Why going heavy strike+melee splash insteed of ground slam+melee phy dmg? they have the same stun threshold?

That Ming ring removes 15% of your curent hp or it takes like 2.5 passive nodes with 6% more life ?

ing : @BB_Split
"
JJgringo wrote:
Why going heavy strike+melee splash insteed of ground slam+melee phy dmg? they have the same stun threshold?

Heavy strike has twice that good Damage effictness (HS has 150%, GS has only 80%).
I have 7500 damage with GS(12)+MPD(19), and 14700 damage with HS(18)+MS(20).
To be precise, 1280-2480 physical damage with GS, and 2340-4530 with HS.
And since all other damages scales with physical (cold from Hatred, fire from Added fire damage, chaos from Ming ring), the more you have, the higher life mobs you are able to permastun. And of course the better Vulnerability curse will be.

"
That Ming ring removes 15% of your curent hp or it takes like 2.5 passive nodes with 6% more life ?

It says reduces, so it's opposite to increases - yes it "ates" about 2.5 life passive nodes, adding 20% more damage, which is not available for that number of nodes (especially since it's chaos damage which is barely resisted by mobs).
IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 1, 2013, 12:36:02 PM
tell me if im going in the right path

Passive tree

Equips

here is the problem
im doing selffound and is currently farming city of sarn cruel
i cant make it into docks farm cuz they rape me so fast just before i got to stunlock them

i selffound for loot but if selffound hasnt get me what i need after some days then i can spent up to 1-2 chaos for cheap upgrades
Last edited by Hectrix on Oct 3, 2013, 3:50:37 AM
You're going right, but I'd focus on survivability now since you don't use a shield.
I mean take all near life nodes, like those near Zealot's Oath.
And I strongly recommend endurance charges + immortal call + molten shield with 2h.
IGN @Ostropalca
Last edited by Evantis on Oct 3, 2013, 4:54:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info