Question about shield defences node

Following to the right from the shadow's starting point there are 2 nodes which contain 20 and 30% increased defences from equipped shield. Does that mean that only the primary stats like energy shield and armor are increased or does everything on the shield get the buff? Stuff like resistances, maximum mana, block chance etc- any body knows this?
Defences includes ES, Armor and Evasion.
Defences are armour, evasion and energy shield
So this does NOT include "Chance to Block" ?
"
SonOfSmak wrote:
So this does NOT include "Chance to Block" ?

No.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
Defences are armour, evasion and energy shield

Yeah for this node we are supposed to pretend that resistances aren't defense. The nodes need some better descriptions so these questions are repeated over and over.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
imma sort of hijack your thread to ask what does something related to shields.

Near the Templar starting area there is a shield cluster under a 6 point soul and body cluster that has two nodes that say 15% increased elemental resistances while holding a shield. this nodes increase elemental resistance on the shield by 15% each or my total resistances by 15% each?
RIP:
YOLOGUCCISWAG - 42 Maraurder - desync
SwagMasterX - 22 Ranger - desync
xXxBlazeItxXx_Swag - 25 Shadow - i'm a retard
"
hanspozo32 wrote:
imma sort of hijack your thread to ask what does something related to shields.

Near the Templar starting area there is a shield cluster under a 6 point soul and body cluster that has two nodes that say 15% increased elemental resistances while holding a shield. this nodes increase elemental resistance on the shield by 15% each or my total resistances by 15% each?

total resistance. you can use shield with no resist and still get the resist bonus
So "Health" is no defense but ES is.......... not sure wheter i like that or not...
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Block_and_Defences

Shield Block and Defences is a basic passive skill that grants additional chance to block with a shield equipped and increases the defences provided by equipped shields. Defences include armour, evasion, and energy shield.[1]
Last edited by SSTYSS on Nov 4, 2013, 2:03:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info