Stash Pages Cost... (info from Kripp Streams)

"
blzbub wrote:

sadly, i don't even have the cash to get in the beta right now...but when i do, i can guarantee they will have my monetary support...key or no key

cent+cent

Guarantee, eh? We'll see....:)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I think we should just wait a bit before saying anything. Yes the tabs are expensive, but they have stated before that they are going to have deals. You will beable to get more points then are you are able to with the supporter packs at the moment, who knows they might have a bank stash tab sale, multiple tabs with all added for a decent deal.

But beyond that they said they are adding a web-interface way of trading. This opens up a lot of possibilities. My idea is that with chrome you could switch accounts in seconds, with the ability to have all those accounts open at once. Each account has four tabs. It is basically -on the webside- the same as having 8 tabs if you have 2 accounts. Window 1 has tabs 1-4, window 2 has tabs 5-9. Personally I don't made using chrome to manage my tabs.

That seems very possible yes? Well what if someone creates a web app that combines all those tabs into one? I am not sure of how possible it is, but I think it is possible to some extent. As for naming it and colors? Really? Who would name their tabs, just means you have to shift through more, and as for colors I personally wouldn't use that.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIa-YRi5zQU
GlowinglightQT
Last edited by Glowinglight on Aug 11, 2012, 4:44:17 PM
It'd be interesting if you could use in-game currency to buy cash-shop credits. So the same opportunity for tabs / features / etc is available without the need to pay for it.

The currency-price would need to be high to still make it appealing to use the cash-shop instead, but could help deal with some of the 'they are afford an opportunity/feature I do not since I don't want to spend money'.

I have no problem paying a small sum for extra tabs and I really can't understand why anyone would be so concerned with the idea. If I am enjoying the product I would have no problem contributing to the continued development and support. They have to make money somehow, I wouldn't expect them to create this game for me and just hand it over with a smile and a pat. If I'm having fun I'll be supporting them, as we have all paid a lot more for a lot less.
FFA LOOT = SINGLE PLAYER GAME
"
teek wrote:

Someone used the 'playing for different teams' reference and it's a good way to put it. I, as a player have no problem purchasing items from micro-transaction shops to help support developers (especially indie developers), but there's a line you have to draw between players and developers to at least give us the confidence that we're paying for worthwhile development time and not just paying for an automated script to change a string of text in a database.

I read this thread carefully and this stuck out to me the most. I really don't know what to say other than I'm borderline. I don't mind supporting GGG by any means but I'd like to, in the future, be able to see where continued support provides worthwhile development.

I by no means think renaming stash tabs is necessary and I never will be doing such. I also don't see myself needing more than 1 "trade" tab since I am a very casual gamer. So I won't be needing that stuff and I realize I am by no means obligated to pay extra tabs and/or features.

Now, I think whoever brought up League of Legends had a good thought. I think LoL's in-store is probably one of the best I've seen for a f2p game. Constant development, constant sales, non pay-to-win. I think the biggest thing for me was the constant development. When I played LoL, I wanted to support Riot and it was easy for me to do so when worthwhile content was constantly being released. As such, I spent quite a bit of money supporting them.

Like I said, I'm borderline since GGG has yet to finalize anything and how, exactly, there will be continued development and what not. I am a casual gamer so no feature in this game will probably be a "must have" but I would still like to support GGG for worthwhile development.
IGN: redeux
you have to pay for UNNECESSARY extras. TOTALLY.UNNECESSARY.COSMETIC.DOES NOTHING.

oooooh noes

plus you have already got credit for extra tabs from your bundle.

ok you want to make vender recipes etc., well you can do that with like 5 extra tabs.

if you need more than that -> YOU ARE HOARDING. YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE HOARDER.

If that is the price (5$ per one stash), ill get me two :)
Playing POE since 0.9.0
"
Float wrote:

if you need more than that -> YOU ARE HOARDING. YOU ARE A COMPULSIVE HOARDER.

I'm not sure that this extremely obvious statement required caps. ARPGs are designed for hoarders, really. It's how GGG plans to get rich, as Chris so tongue-in-cheekily put it.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Float wrote:
you have to pay for UNNECESSARY extras. TOTALLY.UNNECESSARY.COSMETIC.DOES NOTHING.

This thread is not about "TOTALLY.UNNECESSARY.COSMETIC.DOES NOTHING".
They can sell "TOTALLY.UNNECESSARY.COSMETIC.DOES NOTHING" even for 100$.

Learn to read. This applies to half of posts in this thread sadly.
"
Kabraxis wrote:
"
That should give me a few free pages. :)

FREE? I think ou pay 100$ for them :) BTW. If this will end with 6$ per tab (with full functionality) you will get 16 pages with your 1000 points. Its not much (i have 10 already and im out of space and i dont even make much alchemy orbs - matches are really rare with 10 pages full of rares).

Yeah, free. I didn't spend any money on the pages. I spent my money on the game, and I have already gotten my money's worth for it despite the fact the game's not even out yet. But when I bought the game, I got 1000 points as a "Thank you" from GGG. For free. :) Right now I don't need any more pages in the stash, and I doubt I'll need it later. But if I do, I have a lot of free points I can use for whatever I want, like new pages. Or I could buy whatever else I want in the store, like an extra character slot.

For that matter, I have a silver kiwi running next to me in the game. I got it when I bought the game, but that doesn't mean I spent money on the kiwi. It was just a free bonus. ;)
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
Last edited by ExileDude on Aug 12, 2012, 10:00:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info