Stash Pages Cost... (info from Kripp Streams)

"
Wisler444 wrote:

I kinda agree with him, its like asking bill gates whats the best deal on the local shops washing powder.

If this is about ethics, then everybody should be able to have a say in this.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Last edited by ongZ on Aug 12, 2012, 7:52:19 PM
"
ongZ wrote:
I am surprised, that this thread has gone so far.

There must be an understanding, that games are different, and what's pay 2 win in one game, isn't necessary the same in the other. Talking about pay 2 win in a ARPG, can't really be compared to pay to win in, let's say, O-game (if anyone knows if: A browser game, where you build up a planet and conquer new ones. Your buildings takes hours to make, but you can pay to get them done in a second). And some guys in this thread really makes it sound like the same.

So pay 2 win in O-game makes us win over the others, and we win for sure. The one who didn't spend money on reducing building times, will have no chance to build up an army vs. the guy who spends money.

Extra stash tabs in PoE does make it possible to store more items, but you can make an new account, and all is fixed. Sure it changes gameplay a little, but it's only a difference in the 10 minutes it takes you to mule the items.

Naming stash tabs, is the same, it's not necessary at all.

Please, you guys are really abusing the sentence "pay 2 win". There's plenty of games, that gives you big advantages for paying money, and this isn't one of them. Extra stash tabs is Pay 4 luxuries. It doesn't make you better or richer, ergo no pay 2 win.

If this game should be pay 2 win, GGG should sell items in a store (which wasn't found in game) and selling buffs.

Actually with the current "loot hord to hell and get a item name match" recipes system, extra stash tabs are paytowin, there is a topic aabout it in beta discussion forum.
@UP:

True. I mention this in current topic too but i think noone really read posts with comprehension here. ;)

Biggest problem atm is that some recipes promotes mindless stashing. The vendor system needs overhaul. It will solve many of mine complaints to this game.
so what is your alternative to bring money to GGG?

making pets and cool spells etc isn't enough.

18 member's wage plus the cost of running the game.

what is your idea tho? i might missed your idea so if thats the case sorry/
Last edited by Dudebag on Aug 12, 2012, 8:05:23 PM
"
ongZ wrote:
I am surprised, that this thread has gone so far.

There must be an understanding, that games are different, and what's pay 2 win in one game, isn't necessary the same in the other. Talking about pay 2 win in a ARPG, can't really be compared to pay to win in, let's say, O-game (if anyone knows if: A browser game, where you build up a planet and conquer new ones. Your buildings takes hours to make, but you can pay to get them done in a second). And some guys in this thread really makes it sound like the same.

So pay 2 win in O-game makes us win over the others, and we win for sure. The one who didn't spend money on reducing building times, will have no chance to build up an army vs. the guy who spends money.

Extra stash tabs in PoE does make it possible to store more items, but you can make an new account, and all is fixed. Sure it changes gameplay a little, but it's only a difference in the 10 minutes it takes you to mule the items.

Naming stash tabs, is the same, it's not necessary at all.

Please, you guys are really abusing the sentence "pay 2 win". There's plenty of games, that gives you big advantages for paying money, and this isn't one of them. Extra stash tabs is Pay 4 luxuries. It doesn't make you better or richer, ergo no pay 2 win.

If this game should be pay 2 win, GGG should sell items in a store (which wasn't found in game) and selling buffs.

Chris has responded, and usually things die down around there, but this just kept going. You're right though -- we're discussing something that isn't really a factor yet.

This appears to have hit a dead end: the OP isn't really presenting a solution (because it's a personal question, apparently) and it's slowly becoming about something else, namely the right to discuss 'small money issues' regardless of your own financial status.

Such a discussion would be in off-topic, by the way.

"
Kabraxis wrote:

Biggest problem atm is that some recipes promotes mindless stashing. The vendor system needs overhaul. It will solve many of mine complaints to this game.

Wisler very wisely points out that http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/44030 is essentially that conversation.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info