PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

Stash Pages Cost... (info from Kripp Streams)

"
laian wrote:
why do i want my stash page named...?

Because some people have bad memories.
I am also not finding the naming function essential as right now I live perfectly well without it. If in future I do need it, a physical notebook serves too.

All the pricing you listed is still not fixed so I think its meaningless to discuss it's expensive or not. And for the public trade tab thing, do we really need all stash pages to be of that function? three clicks to move item into a Ready to Sell tab or utmost three extra clicks to move them back, if you think the price to save those work are too expensive, just donot pay it and thats never a big deal IMO since we are not surfing in a trading game to live or to gain profits like RMAH 3 do and most of us just trade a few to spice up the game experience.

I have seen many f2P games that made necessary UI paid content and I hate them too, but I am not finding your listed item really belonging to that league.
"
Charan wrote:
"
Aixius wrote:

I understood that you were playing Devil's Advocate, I just didn't think your argument was very good..

Well, no, it really wasn't. How can it be? I'm clearly a paying customer! But I had to at least start to make such an argument, because I think the last thing this thread needs is some 'whale' (I still love that term) barging in (with mod powers, no less!) and saying how stupid it is to expect a game to be truly free (to make and run, as it were), because, well...if you advertise free to play, people are going to wonder what the catch is.

I'm trying, very ineffectually, I'll admit, to illustrate that catch without making it look completely evil.

Perhaps I'll just be a bit more honest in the future and argue only from my own standpoint.

*sadly turns the tag back on.*

Haha, there's nothing wrong with playing DA, just don't say you're "tired" of making/clarifying those points when someone has a retort (I got the feeling I was mud being scraped off your boot).

As a Gold Supporter (*Heavenly Chorus*), clearly I believe in the potential of this game and the vision of GGG. These various microtransactions don't bother me and I'll tell you why:

For years I played Diablo 2. I played on Bnet servers and Blizzard didn't require any more money from me than my up-front purchase price, alhtough I would have gladly paid more over time if the content or experience had continued to improve or evolve; it was just that good of a game. In D3, Bliz attempted to cash in on that longevity by trying to get their cut of everything and designed the game with that goal in mind. The result was that they trashed one of the best franchises of PC gaming within a couple of months.

GGG is also looking for that D2-style longevity, except that they are hoping that the game is good enough that players will play, stay, and perhaps throw a few bucks their way for non-P2W perks while they enjoy the ride - but there is nothign guaranteeing that they will. It's a fundamentally different mindset: it's GGG saying "we think our product will stand as a great game and that you will want to play it so much that you'll purchase perks that will make the experience even better, or more convenient."

It's GGG making a game that makes money rather than turning a money-making scheme into a game, and there is a huge difference between the two.
That price may be a tad high, but bundles would be the way to go. I've already put some money into this game, and bought a few tabs already.
I am not too at issue with charging some money for things like that. I mean, you don't NEED to be able to name your tabs.
I wonder if it'd be better to charge much more for naming of tabs and make it apply to all tabs permanently, rather than just per tab.
I do hope they find a balance that works which makes them a lot of money. If I had the dough, I'd buy a Diamond support pack myself.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
Aixius wrote:

Haha, there's nothing wrong with playing DA, just don't say you're "tired" of making/clarifying those points when someone has a retort (I got the feeling I was mud being scraped off your boot).

Ahhh, totally not my intention! I shall endeavour in future to soften such curmudgeonly behaviour with a smiley or something.

I suppose I'm just gearing up for what I sincerely believe will be a really big issue before long, if it's not already.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
WTB flaming dildo!
You didn't have the option in D2, and you don't have it in D3. I guess the alternative to not being able to buy extra tabs / name them is not having any. I might use some points on tabs, but I'm not really sure if I need to name them.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
"
ongZ wrote:
I might use some points on tabs, but I'm not really sure if I need to name them.

I feel the same way as well. Personally, I don't find it worth it to name my stash tabs.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

The stash tab issue does not worry me nearly as much as the trade system. This game is being advertised all over as a game where you only pay for cosmetics. I find it a little strange that they are selling a trade system. But it probably won't be an issue since the free trading system will work just fine.

There is the argument that its all for convenience. My question is will all of this convenience ever give players an advantage over others? If any of these microtransactions do give players some kind of an advantage then there will always be someone arguing that its pay2win.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
The stash tab issue does not worry me nearly as much as the trade system. This game is being advertised all over as a game where you only pay for cosmetics. I find it a little strange that they are selling a trade system. But it probably won't be an issue since the free trading system will work just fine.

There is the argument that its all for convenience. My question is will all of this convenience ever give players an advantage over others? If any of these microtransactions do give players some kind of an advantage then there will always be someone arguing that its pay2win.

I'm pretty sure that the in game trading system is free, and you can pay for the browser based one. And when it comes to stash, you can always make mule accounts, like people did in D2.

It's all things that is "nice to have", but nothing of utter importance.

Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info