Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

Noticing a lot of Buying and Selling 4 Alchs for 1 Chaos. Anyone know if people are having success with this trade ratio?
Still looking for input on Alchs:Chaos and also concerning a drop in GCP:Exalts. I've seen an increasing number of trades for 4 Alchs per Chaos and a little push towards GCP's going back to 14 per Exalt.
Transmutes need to be updated. Please leave a comment with your Trans:Chaos ratio.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 6, 2013, 3:58:06 PM
Values Updated

Transmutes now 32:1 Chaos. Up from 128:1.
Aug>Eternal remained the same.

This adjustment sets Augments and Transmutes at the same value. Due to demand for Transmutes to roll maps, inherent utility, and lack of input from the community to verify any sort of value, I felt that 32:1 Chaos was a fair evaluation for the current state of trade standard.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 7, 2013, 4:04:15 PM
nice
Would be nicer if people would just post in the thread to give validation to values.
I've never seen 4 Alch for a chaos, and dont expect to ever see that.
It was just something that i had been seeing frequently but has died down recently. I still see trades of 12 Alchs per GCP though.
Considering raising Blessed back to 1:1 Chaos. Any comments about that rate or any of the others?
Values have been updated.

Blessed now 1:1 Chaos. Up from 2:1.
Divine now 1:3 GCP. Down from 3.75:1.
Only calculations between Divine and GCP were altered. Divine are still 4:1 Exalt and GCP are still 1:8 Chaos and 15:1 Exalt.

Everything else remained the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info