Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

Just had to clarify...HTML is coding. It is not however a programming language. It is a markup language.
"
DrazyHaze wrote:
Just had to clarify...HTML is coding. It is not however a programming language. It is a markup language.

That, my friend, is a very old argument in this thread.

Side note, I'm currently at the doctor's office as I got pretty sick this week and might actually have time to finish exceptions this weekend before the 4th.
I redid the values and added the Vaal orb back since apparently i accidentally it. Still working on exceptions but have the almost nailed down, i just need to add them into the code.

With Transmutes and Augmentations there is a huge difference between buying and selling so i averaged them out instead of making an exception for them. I would much rather have the ratios set to vendor values for everything from trans>alts whereas it would be 16 alts > 64 augs > 256 trans, but that's just not realistic. I still haven't decided whether or not to stick with averaging or going with the Chaos to Trans/Aug value only.

Have a blast getting drunk and shooting off fireworks.
Not that it has to be the Fourth of July for that or anything...
Small changes for this week. Prices kinda bounced back up for a couple endgame items while some crafting currency dropped slightly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info