Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

Can someone from Standard, Hardcore, and Onslaught post a breakdown of current trade values?
Updated some values.

Trans>Chromes remained the same.
Chisels now 2:1 Chaos. Up from 9:4.
Fusings remained the same.
Alchemy remained the same.
Scouring remained the same.
Blessed now 2:1 Chaos. Down from 4:3.
Chaos remained the same.
Regret remained the same.
Regals now 1:2 Chaos. Down from 3:2.
GCP remained the same.
Divine remained the same.
Exalts now 15 GCP. Up from 14.
Eternals now 20 GCP. Down from 2 Exalts.

Need input on the status of Alchs-Chaos/GCP. I've seen a fair amount of trades for 12 Alchs per GCP and 3 for a Chaos, for both buying and selling. It will stay at 12:1(GCP) and 3:1(Chaos) until i have enough people saying it should still be 8:1 and 2:1.

Please, your comments keep this a reliable trade sheet. I know it might seem trivial to some but every conversion table I had bookmarked and all the ones i find when searching are all severely outdated.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 1, 2013, 2:45:04 PM
Eternals sell for barely more than 1 exalt in Anarchy, dunno where you got your price of 2, but it seems a bit outdated.
(By barely more i mean between 1 exalt 4 GCP and 1 exalt 7 GCP)
Thanks man, I have only seen a couple sell during the times ive been looking at trade chat.
"
WhiteSammy wrote:
Thanks man, I have only seen a couple sell during the times ive been looking at trade chat.

Since it's a fairly recent orb, i wouldn't be surprised to see the price change a lot. To use eternals correctly, you need a lot of exalted orbs. And that alone makes eternals completely overpriced.
I wouldn't recommend taking any price for eternals as fixed. Might very well decrease a lot in the near future (or the opposite).
Changed Eternal to 1 Exalt 5 GCP or 20 GCP.
Any comments on Alchs>Chaos/GCP?

Again, i appreciate the input.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 1, 2013, 5:52:42 AM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but you consider 1 alch + 1 scouring to be worth 1.66667 where a chaos would be worth 2.

Many people forget that an alch + a scouring is AT LEAST as good as a chaos (actually offers more possibilities).
Your ratios sort of reflect the sick economy in Anarchy actually. People stop thinking and follow RMT sites ratios.

But you should probably make sure that a scouring + an alch is always worth a chaos. (Either raise the price of the scouring, or the price of the alch)
Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jul 1, 2013, 6:39:49 AM
Yeah i went ahead and changed it back to 2:1 for Alchs>Chaos. Until i get more proof of Alchs lowering in price i will keep it at that value.
Great another place where people can argue about curreny.

but, but, that place said it's worth this!

Should burn them all to the ground.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
"
didevol wrote:
Great another place where people can argue about curreny.

but, but, that place said it's worth this!

Should burn them all to the ground.

Only difference that I can point out is that I'm taking values from successful trades that i see happen and am able to make myself, averaging them together, asking other people in the community how they feel about the rates, and then putting them into action. I am not making up the values to benefit myself or anyone else.

I had kept Exalts at 14 GCP for quite a while before changing it to 15 in order to wait out the influx of people asking for 15. When people started selling 15 GCP for an Exalt is when i started to lean towards changing it.

I can only ask is that you don't group this spreadsheet with the likes of poeex.info and the like.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info