Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

tbh these sites are BS and thats why the ecco is so fucked and not fun.
I have tried to keep values from inflating by waiting for at least a week before enacting different trade values.

I have made it clear numerous times that i seek input from the community regarding the table and am more than willing to change it accordingly. The only thing i ask is that it be confirmed by a couple people in order to make the change. I have gone back on values before due to people's dislike of what i had posted and would do it again in order to keep this up-to-date with the community consensus.

Also this is relevant.

EDIT: The Econ is fucked because of pay sites not because of conversion tables free for people to use. Not to mention that the one that did the fucking is no longer used and has had its reputation tarnished and the others ones that were made are so out of date that they might as well just be deleted.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 19, 2013, 7:32:44 AM
I really suck at math xD

But I figured it out.

For example:

{
id: 'prism',
name: 'Gemcutters Prism',
value: 8,
iconCls: 'icon-prism',
exceptions: {
divine: 0.8
}
},

This will multiple the divine with 0.8 when calculating the value of prism. =D

Any special wishes? =)

Will that work both ways? As in multiplying the input GCP number by 1.25 before doing the conversion calculation to Divine?
Yap, there's a json file where u can configure it:

Prism and Divine

{
id: 'prism',
name: 'Gemcutters Prism',
value: 8,
iconCls: 'icon-prism',
divine: 0.8
}
},
{
id: 'divine',
name: 'Divine Orb',
value: 30,
iconCls: 'icon-divine',
prism: 1.25
}
},

Multiple exceptions are also possibile =D
Last edited by argonger on Jul 19, 2013, 8:26:27 AM
I sent you a PM.
http://poeorbcalc.us.to/

Now in website form. No longer must the masses suffer Google Docs.
Bumping post for exposure.
"
danny868686 wrote:
tbh these sites are BS and thats why the ecco is so fucked and not fun.

I agree. You cant put a set price on orbs and gear. Its all about who is willing to pay what you want for it.
Sites like these give people the impression they can demand a set price for an item even though there isn't one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info