Currency Calculator (Updated July 13, 2016)

"
didevol wrote:
Great another place where people can argue about curreny.

but, but, that place said it's worth this!

Should burn them all to the ground.

anything is better than that one site that was owned by the RMT company and fucked up the whole economy
IGN: OldManBalls (Warbands)
You don't understand me.

I was against any site that had a currency "rate".

When poe.ex first started it wasn't RMT, I was stilla gainst it, this was CB.

Usual rates(if anyone remembers) like 6gcp:1exalt etc, started going up because this poe.ex had it listed as higher. New poeple playing started arguing that this "site" said so, so its worth 8gcp to an exalt, prices started going up.

It's just a matter of time before the owner of this site gets enough hits that the rmt people "buy them out".

Just saying, I saw it happen before.

It sucks.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

GooberM: "How does that not warrant a good ol' stabby-stabby?"
I started playing back when Exalts were 5 GCP. Then i got off for a month and came back to find that people considered Alchs and Blessed nearly worthless and Exalts were going for 13 GCP.

And no i won't be selling this spreadsheet to anyone. I want a reliable calc to make transactions easier for trades. I would be shooting myself in the foot if i gave over the keys to this spreadsheet to someone else who had intentions of jacking prices for monetary gains.

EDIT: I intended for this to be regulated by the community. By leaving feedback on this thread concerning what you now consider a fair trade you are effectively acting as shareholders on the stock market.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 1, 2013, 11:07:22 PM
Why are Alchemy Orbs so deflated in Standard? Last I played Standard they were near Fusings in value, now they are half as much.. o_0

What happened? It can't be bots, cuz Fusings would deflate at the same rate imo. Cuz of Currency drops, or just vendoring Alt->Jew->Fusings...
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
The Fusings and Alchs should always be around the same trade value. The difference is that you can only Alch an item once, while you can use as many Fusings as you want on an item and still not get the 6L you want so badly.

Basically Fusings are stuck at 4 Jewelers since that's what i can get them for at the vendor otherwise they would probably have inflated farther by now. Alchs on the other hand have a relatively unreasonable vendor value but can't go any lower because of what they do.
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
Why are Alchemy Orbs so deflated in Standard? Last I played Standard they were near Fusings in value, now they are half as much.. o_0

What happened? It can't be bots, cuz Fusings would deflate at the same rate imo. Cuz of Currency drops, or just vendoring Alt->Jew->Fusings...

It is RMT, there are the RMT guys buying exalts for 250alcs.

Hence the drop in alcs cuz people cant get rid of them.
MonstaMunch: "You're just jelly because you can't afford to mirror my rod. It's 100% reel."

At this point i don't think that RMT sites will be able to more than they already have. Exalts will slowly keep going up while everything else remains relatively the same.

Still, if anyone from leagues other than Anarchy wants a conversion table have a couple people from your league leave a comment outlining the average for trading.
Need some confirmation on what people consider an Exalt to be worth. I have noticed an increase in people returning to 14 GCP per Exalt.

Would appreciate your input.
Last edited by WhiteSammy on Jul 2, 2013, 11:02:39 PM
6GCP

just sayin.

I wouldnt mind it going back to pre-rmt spam too but thats not going to happen any time soon.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info