Why Diablo 3 is better than PoE.

i have to disagree OP. I played D3 to 60 and got extremely bored thereafter. This game i have already gotten like 4 lvl 20 characters and in this game i love to party up, unlike D3.

just saying :D
My Life For Aiur!

@ OP

Don't forget to register on the semi-official
Mumble server @ 212.16.110.165:64738 PW: poe

Reason why D3 is better than POE?

Diablo 3 is PLAYABLE LOL.
I thought this was a joke at first, then when I realized it wasn't I was really stunned. Never have I seen a user here say Diablo 3 is better than PoE, and I laughed. PoE is still in CLOSED BETA, /facepalm. Plus D3 is a a horrible game at an attempt to be a sequel of a great game. Go back to D3 if you want, but be warned, you wasted your money and hours of your life.
We have bled and fought, we have aided and destroyed, we have believed and mistrusted, we have lived and died, and now we must walk the path of exile.
I know i have copyed this reply on a lot of posts, but im gonna use it again here:

The itemization in Diablo 1 is 500 times better than in Diablo 3.

U can customize ur characters in Diablo 1, u actually have to level up skills by doing skill book runs (by resetting the game) In diablo 1 i actually like to find a unique item, but in D3 i just dont give a shit.

In d1 the graphics are not a cartoon piece of shit.

I would rather play D1 than D3, but of course D2 has way more ingame content than D1.

Still, its very sad that i would prefer a game from FUCKING 1996 over a game from 2012

SRSLY WTF??????????

If you want a cartoon piece of shit full with bugs, bad story, bad itemization, lack of items, removed content, bot gold farmers, pay 2 win / farm for 5 years to win, shitty voiceacting, and just a huuuuge lack in general for items. I know d3 should not look like wow, but that does not me that they could not include some more items damn it. Path of exile ( in closed fucking beta.) has way more items than d3, D3 only max lvl 60, D3 no scrolls like in the old games, and if they were in the game they could have added a new ones that did cool things, like scroll of companion but this was not added in the game for some dumb reasson, accounts getting banned for no reasson, accounts getting hacked, monsters going into town in act 1, ppl using trade scam in the trade window, bugs that causes items in the AH to be deleted, bugs that makes Tyrael kill all monster if u die in act 3 and dont respawn, bugs that are keept secret and bugs that are not found yet, bugs that causes ....

The game seems so short too, i mean, it can almost be compared to a long campaign mission in first person shooter games for each act, atleast if u play on high difficulty.

D3 is a complete butcher to the Diablo series, as was CNC4 to the CNC series, the only reasson ppl play this is because its soo nooob friendly that all the noobs who cry when they get stuck somewhere and are too lazy to make a new character and to "use their brain" to make a character that they like. In this game u dont need to use your fucking brain. U just need Gold and thats fking it. GOLD OR REAL MONEY.

The game has been worked on for so long, and yet it fells so short that some random browser game could beat it. THIS CLOSED BETA FOR PATH OF EXILE, THAT SEEMS TO BE STILL MISSING A CHARACTER, CAN KEEP ME ENTERTAINED FOR YEARS, JUST LIKE D2. More items, more possible builds and also, reasson to make 2 marauders for example.

In d3 there is no reason to make, forexample, 2 Wizards, but in d2 there was. U could make 3 necromancers in d2 if not more. Poison, summoning and bone. U could prob. even make more. There were some weird builds being made, such as a poison dagger only melee necromancer. Stuff like this dont seem to be possible in d3. In d3 its just, u lvl up and u get some random shit that u either try out and like or try out and dislike. IT MAKES NO SENSE. Even wow had more ways to customize ur characters, but this is Diablo, It is supposed to be about making a bunch of different builds, cool loot, cool items, but some ppl who dont get the point of Diablo dont understand it. (Mainly casual noob players who just plays it because everybody plays it).

AND WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT THE HORRADRIC CUBE????? AND RUNEWORDS AND CHARMS?????? HOW THE BEEP IS THAT AN IMPROVEMENT?????

Srry for this rage, and i hope i did not offend anyone.
Diablo 3 COULD have been soooooooooo epic, but it turned out to be soooooooooo epic FAIL, that my brain simply cannot understand.
Well the economy is quite ruined on diablo3 because of all the bot armies out there. PoE has a much better chance of succeeding as a long term commitment.

Blizzard went too mainstream and tried to cash with the long loved diablo series. The problems with the launch, constant exploits, bugs and what not has made huge number of players quit.

Nothing sells on the auction house, gold is devaluing day by day while the bots continue to grind and grind.

The numbers are going down every single day, unless blizzard changes some core philosophies behind the game, it's going to be quite dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcJ_XT3oWtY

PoE > D3
"
Antilurker77 wrote:
Not sure how PoE is any different. There wont be many places you can farm for maps and the maps themselves are just reskins of other areas.

1) Maps can drop anywhere in Merciless act 2. I've found a few idly hunting the Fellshrine Ruins.

2) Maps are far more than 'reskins' of other areas, as the dev diary makes very, very clear.

So, no.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
bitches don't be talkin smack up in OUR HOOD
"
StonedOne wrote:

PoE > D3

Wow, I...never thought D3 could be that bad... =\

Are those really the dialogues from the game, or is the video author just doing voice overs?
IGN: Royal_Princess, Princess_of_Wraeclast, Vaal_Princess, Diamond_Princess
"
ac429 wrote:
"
StonedOne wrote:

PoE > D3

Wow, I...never thought D3 could be that bad... =\

Are those really the dialogues from the game, or is the video author just doing voice overs?

Cause of that i found something interesting like that
Diablo III Farmer makes 60 Million Gold an Hour and Tells All!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=fvwp&v=8NUQTATy5dc

Funny to see how fast D3 goes to the Hell of Gold Bot infestation^^
Takahiro the Inferno Necromancer!
My Army of Death is Filled whit Tons of TNT:)!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info