Why Diablo 3 is better than PoE.

"
kenrak95 wrote:
"
_Detra_ wrote:
"
kenrak95 wrote:
diablo 3 :p

Explain this further? Tell me all about it please.

ur kidding me or ?:D its the Blizzard "Hack'n Slay" Cam out at 15 may this year and its dead played now but its like POE but in better graphic ^^

oh ok...still lost but graphics don't make the game have a higher replay value.
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
Explain this further? Tell me all about it please.[/quote]

ur kidding me or ?:D its the Blizzard "Hack'n Slay" Cam out at 15 may this year and its dead played now but its like POE but in better graphic ^^[/quote]

oh ok...still lost but graphics don't make the game have a higher replay value.[/quote]

your right :)
Looking for Beta Key !
Damn look what i have found here! click!
So much to Blizzards Anti-Piracy try, i would say they Failed again xD.
Takahiro the Inferno Necromancer!
My Army of Death is Filled whit Tons of TNT:)!
"
Takahiro86 wrote:

This is a fake..
"
Euphemios wrote:
"
Takahiro86 wrote:

This is a fake..

Hmm i see, but i think in the past i found some Working Server Emulator for D3 but i was reading that would need too much Work and at the End it would work only partialy.

I really think there could be a Real (nearly)Full Working Server Emulator, Blizzard have much enemy´s cause of the Fail of D3, they shall fear the Force and Anger of Piracy!

I don´t need that Server Emulator cause i don´t want to play D3 anymore (and its a Waste of HD Space), PoE Openbeta ftw:)(can´t wait..)

But search "Diablo 3 Server Emulator" in Google and you see what i mean.
Takahiro the Inferno Necromancer!
My Army of Death is Filled whit Tons of TNT:)!
The problem with D3 is that it gets repetitive playing the same acts over and over with no other incentives like PvP or high end different content to continue playing.

Seems like Path of Exile might have a bit more depth and dynamics to keep people interested.

Still hard to say what is better though. D3 looks really polished and simplified. Path of Exile looks dark, gritty and more complicated.
"
Azzilla wrote:
The problem with D3 is that it gets repetitive playing the same acts over and over with no other incentives like PvP or high end different content to continue playing.

Seems like Path of Exile might have a bit more depth and dynamics to keep people interested.

Still hard to say what is better though. D3 looks really polished and simplified. Path of Exile looks dark, gritty and more complicated.

I agree the game can get dark and hard to see at times but it is a great game still
"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about" - Derek Bok

http://emberadventurersclub.enjin.com/profile/2898733
I totaly disagree!
Not with you Detra ^^
"
Azzilla wrote:

Not sure how PoE is any different. There wont be many places you can farm for maps and the maps themselves are just reskins of other areas.
Keyblades!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info