Why Diablo 3 is better than PoE.

There should be an IQ-test to automatically ban kids on this forum.
He hasn't even played POE yet he's already showing withdrawals, mood lability and mood swings; chills, shakes and sweats; tangentiality, circumstantiality, loosening of associations, word salad, thought blocking. Reading his babble, he appears floridly psychotic. Gee, do I have to bring the brunt of the Mental Health Act down on him?
POE is a constantly evolving game, so expect balance changes, buffs and nerfs STILL!
D3 has many good things and PoE has good things. But both games have stuff that needs to be fixed. I can't say whats better D3 PoE or D2.
"
Euphemios wrote:

Should be a requirement for every single game.
"
Euphemios wrote:

Prove that: e^x > x for every in R

;)

Making a good IQ test is pretty hard, because the standart stuff can be solved by anybody but even pretty smart people can't know everything. ;)

PS: the proof above is trivial.
"
I'll take the bait.

1. D3 graphics are terribly cartoony (WoW-style). Some people like that, some people don't.

2. Balance is good, etc. Nothing in a game should ever be described as 'wtfpwnt'. Pseudo-words like that are a good sign that your community is composed of imbeciles.

3. You skipped the quest line? I'd be incredibly interested to know how you managed that.

4. The main issue with D3 was that it wasn't Diablo. If it were, D3 would be filled with Diablo fans, not WoW fans. For the most part, I find anyone who dislikes D3 to be innately superior to anyone who likes it; seeing as casual 'gamers' are composed almost entirely of the ignorant masses.

Damn True Words!
But...

To tell the Truth
The "ONLY" things in D3 that are better than PoE (right now!) is the missing Cutscenes and more Voice Acting, but if this will be implemented Diablo will burn in Hell and can Wait for Eternity!
Only the Developers will play the Game Alone (or maybe they Join us too, who knows^.^).

Diablo 3 is for me no Diablo Game anymore, Blizzard failed Big Time!
Takahiro the Inferno Necromancer!
My Army of Death is Filled whit Tons of TNT:)!
Last edited by Takahiro86 on Aug 6, 2012, 10:46:55 AM
"
rabidjoint wrote:
1. Graphics. Sorry guys, but you really need to update them, some people careless for them, but it really makes me feel like im playing Asheron's Call just clicking everywhere to move.

2. Skill System. Yeah its cool you get to find gems for your skills and level them up, but really? Atleast with D3 my skills are wtfpwnt when i start!

3. Quest Line. Lol, i just skipped it all (yes i know this account shows i dont have closed beta, but gotta love multiple emails) I just end up skipping it all, way too boring. I think i fell asleep at one point.

4. You guys are getting all the rejects from D3 and kids, THANK YOU! Enjoy them complaining about everything on these forums too and trying to turn the game into guess what? DIABLO!! haha =]

1. wtf? are you retarded or what lol... graphics in d3 are terrible

2. too hard for you eh?

3. cool story bro d3 - 3h gameplay

4. ...

5. go back to diablo its fit for your big and constructive biased(suck-blizzard-ballz) opinion
"
Asphael wrote:
"
Euphemios wrote:

Prove that: e^x > x for every in R

;)

Making a good IQ test is pretty hard, because the standart stuff can be solved by anybody but even pretty smart people can't know everything. ;)

PS: the proof above is trivial.

IQ is supposed to measure your problem solving abilities given a system without a priori knowledge.

This means that all math problems are invalid.
If you have account problems please [url="http://www.pathofexile.com/support"]Email Support[/url]
"
Charan wrote:
Amusingly enough, every post by OP other than this one is an attempt to get a beta key.

I smell extremely short-term jadedness.

^^Awesome
"
rabidjoint wrote:

4. You guys are getting all the rejects from D3 and kids, THANK YOU! Enjoy them complaining about everything on these forums too and trying to turn the game into guess what? DIABLO!! haha =]

So that's why you're here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info