Why Diablo 3 is better than PoE.

1. Graphics. Sorry guys, but you really need to update them, some people careless for them, but it really makes me feel like im playing Asheron's Call just clicking everywhere to move.

2. Skill System. Yeah its cool you get to find gems for your skills and level them up, but really? Atleast with D3 my skills are wtfpwnt when i start!

3. Quest Line. Lol, i just skipped it all (yes i know this account shows i dont have closed beta, but gotta love multiple emails) I just end up skipping it all, way too boring. I think i fell asleep at one point.

4. You guys are getting all the rejects from D3 and kids, THANK YOU! Enjoy them complaining about everything on these forums too and trying to turn the game into guess what? DIABLO!! haha =]
Cool story bro.
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
What is this, I don't even....

I think my sarcasm detector broke in the process. :(
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Aug 6, 2012, 3:21:05 AM
"
rabidjoint wrote:
1. Graphics. Sorry guys, but you really need to update them, some people careless for them, but it really makes me feel like im playing Asheron's Call just clicking everywhere to move.

2. Skill System. Yeah its cool you get to find gems for your skills and level them up, but really? Atleast with D3 my skills are wtfpwnt when i start!

3. Quest Line. Lol, i just skipped it all (yes i know this account shows i dont have closed beta, but gotta love multiple emails) I just end up skipping it all, way too boring. I think i fell asleep at one point.

4. You guys are getting all the rejects from D3 and kids, THANK YOU! Enjoy them complaining about everything on these forums too and trying to turn the game into guess what? DIABLO!! haha =]

Then shut-up and go play D3 ... that game is a piece of shit. Your skills may be all WTFBBQPWNT when you start, but 3/4 of them don't even work correctly or are giant steaming piles of shit any way.

You are a dip shit fanboi and just so you know multiple emails is against the rules so enjoy your ban dumb ass.

He got me,

Obvious Troll is Obvious.
I don't hand out keys to beggars. Its $10 bucks for one.....go mow a lawn or something.
Last edited by Suriakk on Aug 6, 2012, 3:22:21 AM
I'll take the bait.

1. D3 graphics are terribly cartoony (WoW-style). Some people like that, some people don't.

2. Balance is good, etc. Nothing in a game should ever be described as 'wtfpwnt'. Pseudo-words like that are a good sign that your community is composed of imbeciles.

3. You skipped the quest line? I'd be incredibly interested to know how you managed that.

4. The main issue with D3 was that it wasn't Diablo. If it were, D3 would be filled with Diablo fans, not WoW fans. For the most part, I find anyone who dislikes D3 to be innately superior to anyone who likes it; seeing as casual 'gamers' are composed almost entirely of the ignorant masses.
Nice troll... This game is already 100% MORE Diablo, than D3 is.

PoE was obviously made for true hardcore Diablo fans, not the whiny, hand-held, complainer generation of gamers to which you clearly belong. Good riddance.
Guys... feeding the troll will only make it bigger and badder. Or will encourage even more people to feed it.

/thread
It should be mandatory for players to have a high level character (88+) and have done the highest level content before they are allowed to post comments about end-game content, end-game balance, and what's "OP"
"
rabidjoint wrote:

WOAH! SLOW DOWN there captain of the debate team!
Amusingly enough, every post by OP other than this one is an attempt to get a beta key.

I smell extremely short-term jadedness.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
rabidjoint wrote:

TL;DR

Bitter Bitter Bitter lmao
Those who beat their swords into ploughshares, will plough for those who have not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info