Why Diablo 3 is better than PoE.

Quest in D3 is better?
Not better than my own story:

This is John. He lives on the moon. He died there. TEH END.

:D
Obvious troll is obvious. 4/10
"
Asphael wrote:
"
Fartfinder wrote:
You know this suddenly struck me. I think the OP's point was to get a rile out of the ppl here. Its a common way to get attention. Ignoring this thread will actually send a better message than reacting to it.

That could probably be, but now imagine that everyday 5 of those threads would be made in the "non off-topic" sections? Pretty damn annyoing right?

Well guess what, that's actually what's happening in the D3 forums. And the worst part is that these idiots brag here about how they got banned for spamming about PoE in the D3 forums... and the community just pats there back and says "well done".. even the mods encourage such a behaviour in some manner.

I mean come on, everybody knows about D3 AND PoE sooo, let the people decide for themselves what they want to play.

True, but consider the general atmosphere in the forums between the two games. D3 has a general negative mentality around the forums (which are sadly justified) and there seems to be a growing now no longer minority. I would say POE is the stark opposite of that right now. Most trolls tend to post in general discussions as it is generally a natural lobby for forum readers and generally is the center of attraction.

So come open beta there will be a few more trolls and we will probably see a few posts in inappropriate sections. My point is to just ignore if you disagree with their outlook and the pots will get buried under the influx of more appropriate content. Responding to these pots just bumps up the thread, which promotes more potential troll activity.

As for the wearing the "banned" page as a medal of honor is something I would generally agree with you but sadly D3 did got me riled up enough to participate in such events...

As for the mods, I am actually liking them here as they are very approachable and they will discuss subjects with you instead of talking down. Also allowing posters to vent out their frustrations (in an appropriate section) allows them to be more complacent and move on to greener pastures. Personally when I left D3 I first arrived in TL2 forums and they weren't bad but a little too cautious and somewhat fake. Over here the mods feel genuine, you can talk and discuss issues you had and they reply to you like a forum poster rather than an archaic bot with forced politeness.

I have to say my reasoning is rather weird but it worked for me, I vented, then I played and now I participate.
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
D3 is an amazing game...well at least for me it is.
RMAH=Diamond.

Releasing the RMAH system with shit tons of exploits was a bad idea but... very good money.
Last edited by Dudebag on Aug 8, 2012, 3:27:56 PM
D3 was good untill you get to a point where there is no possible way to afford items and the drop rate is retarded, so you are stuck farming the same act over and over again to beat a level that you already beat 300 times.
@Dudebag

^Banned for blatant sarcasm.

Whoops wrong thread!
"How would you like it if I snuck into your country and did this job over there... and not cash in any of your friggin checks?!! You WONT!! Because you will be right here!!" - Master Shake.
Last edited by Fartfinder on Aug 12, 2012, 2:18:21 AM
"
Charan wrote:
Amusingly enough, every post by OP other than this one is an attempt to get a beta key.

I smell extremely short-term jadedness.

Dingdingding we have a winner.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
"
rabidjoint wrote:
1. Graphics. Sorry guys, but you really need to update them, some people careless for them, but it really makes me feel like im playing Asheron's Call just clicking everywhere to move.

2. Skill System. Yeah its cool you get to find gems for your skills and level them up, but really? Atleast with D3 my skills are wtfpwnt when i start!

3. Quest Line. Lol, i just skipped it all (yes i know this account shows i dont have closed beta, but gotta love multiple emails) I just end up skipping it all, way too boring. I think i fell asleep at one point.

4. You guys are getting all the rejects from D3 and kids, THANK YOU! Enjoy them complaining about everything on these forums too and trying to turn the game into guess what? DIABLO!! haha =]

I stopped reading when you said graphics.If you are a Diablo 3 fanboy then you should know that Battle.net just got hacked today...

I hope that your account gets hacked and all of your characters that you spent so much money on get deleted forever.
Last edited by nevans1991 on Aug 10, 2012, 4:34:10 AM
Gratz you just got your key, have fun with the game and if you dont want it anymore you can pm it to me :P
Last edited by CLXXXIII on Aug 10, 2012, 6:31:14 AM
Tasty troll bait is tasty.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info