[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

You can only use Dual Strike if you Dual-wield, and it's pretty well agreed that DW is hard as fuck to pull off endgame; you need some pretty crazy ES gear to survive in maps without a shield.

If you can pull it off though, then yes; Dual Strike is wayy more DPS than Double Strike if you are DWing.
@__Alyptic ► [Lvl77 Low-Life Triple Spork Totem Witch] (Anarchy)
@Stringendo ► [Lvl85 CI Crit Dagger Shadow] (Standard)
Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/386020
Anarchy Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/483003
Could someone please help me?

I am really lost in terms of what my next upgrade should be.

This is my equipment:

"

Resists: 52 fr, 60 cr, 75 lr

3437 ES with discipline.

~1500 LS dps with hatred.

I really feel like my dps is lacking a lot. Apart from the obvious chest upgrade (getting more ES with 5/6L) what should I get to boost my dps? Because at level 68 I get owned in act 3 and can only farm act 2 confidently...
IGN: Rizisi
hi

i have 3 auras active atm
discciplin,grace,hatred all linked to reduced mana

overall i have 730 mana, with the 3 auras active i have 284 mana left.

i want to use Haste aswell (i can run it, but then i only have 70 mana left)

i already have 2 rings with mana regen but i only regen 25 mana/sec

how much mana do i need to have enough left to use the other skills?
(Cost of LS = 31, Flicker= 35)

I saw a few people streaming, having like 50 mana and they never ran out,
How does this work, how much mana regen can you have?

hope some one can help me with my little mana problem.

Hello Invalesco,

I'm new to the game, but I'm not a novice when it comes to mmos and such. I'm still learning about the game and I still have a lot to learn. Anywho, I plan on following your build with maybe some minor tweaking/experimenting along the line. But I was just wondering how do you respec in this game? Do you just use the refund points to respec? If so how many refund points would I have to save up to properly respec and, at around what level should I be when I respec? I know you said to not respec until merciless act2, but I don't know at what level range one would be at act2 merciless because I don't have a char that far into the game yet. Or is there a point in the game where they allow you to respec? I'm sorry for asking such a noob question and what not but, I figured that you are quite knowledgeable about the game so you would be a great person to ask such a question. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

You get respec points from quests. Press P to go to your skill menu and you should see a button with your respec points, if you have any. You should not respec until merciless act 2 because you should not get CI (Chaos innoculation, one of those bigger nodes on the skill tree, absolutely crucial) until then. Depending on how you progress, it should be at about lvl 5x
"
hi

i have 3 auras active atm
discciplin,grace,hatred all linked to reduced mana

overall i have 730 mana, with the 3 auras active i have 284 mana left.

i want to use Haste aswell (i can run it, but then i only have 70 mana left)

i already have 2 rings with mana regen but i only regen 25 mana/sec

how much mana do i need to have enough left to use the other skills?
(Cost of LS = 31, Flicker= 35)

I saw a few people streaming, having like 50 mana and they never ran out,
How does this work, how much mana regen can you have?

hope some one can help me with my little mana problem.

I personally (after running Disc+Hated+Wrath,) have about 180 mana left and I spam my 4L Lightning Strike without running out of mana just fine.

You're going about it the wrong way; mana regen gear is useless unless you have a retarded large mana pool (like an Eldritch Battery build,) because your base mana regen is a % of your max mana, and then that rate is what's increased. And when you have 700-800 mana like you or I do, it's a barely noticeable increase.

Don't bother with mana regen rate gear, since we're a physical crit build we focus on mana leech. In my personal case I only have 2% mana leech from the Mind Drinker passive and that is usually enough to sustain my LS. On the off chance it doesn't, say on a smothering map or something, I just cast Warlord's Mark for an extra 3% mana leech and problem solved!

If you have the Mind Drinker passive already, then I would recommend trying to get at least one ring with 2% mana leech. Also use Warlord's Mark if you aren't already.

tl;dr Mana Regen gear sucks for us; focus on Mana Leech if you have mana problems.
@__Alyptic ► [Lvl77 Low-Life Triple Spork Totem Witch] (Anarchy)
@Stringendo ► [Lvl85 CI Crit Dagger Shadow] (Standard)
Standard Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/386020
Anarchy Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/483003
"
RiZaeL wrote:

This is my equipment:

"

3437 ES with discipline.

I really feel like my dps is lacking a lot. Apart from the obvious chest upgrade (getting more ES with 5/6L) what should I get to boost my dps? Because at level 68 I get owned in act 3 and can only farm act 2 confidently...

Your dagger needs upgraded badly. It's only about ~140 DPS. If you can afford it, get one that pushes 300 DPS and you will do much better.
IGN Nellz

This is my build so far and I'm getting shat on hardcore by everything around me in act 2 merciless
Is there anything I can get/change to make me better?

"
Kerkeyon wrote:
What are your stats, and could you also link your current build?

Gear:
Spoiler

Tree:

Stats:
IGN: xTattered (Please pm me to reply to an offer)
Last edited by xTattered on Apr 21, 2013, 3:20:25 PM
"
RiZaeL wrote:

This is my equipment:

"

3437 ES with discipline.

Your dagger first and foremost.

Run Wrath if you can. Doesnt take much mana.

Your amulet has a CC bonus but try to find one with a high Crit 'Multiplier' instead. That stat does way more damage.

I'd look for better overall rings. Sell your cast speed one and find an attack speed one instead.

Try finding gloves with attack speed, i.e Ondar's Clasp. They sell for 2 alch.

Lastly, is Viper Strike your main single target skill? Get double strike linked with increased crit, faster attacks and melee physical instead.
"
Vaux wrote:
"
Raptor2k_ wrote:
Having trouble. I've gotten up to 2.1k ES, level 55, and decided since I have way more ES than health now, I should probably use Ghost Reaver.

And now with Warlord's Mark I simply dont get enough ES back with LS + LMP with mobs mid Act 1 Merc. Halp?

I had Life on Hit linked with LS initially (which doesnt work with Ghost Reav), but Inval's build doesnt use LoH or Life Leech gems...so how does he manage mobs?

Edit: I'm thinking perhaps I havent leveled enough to get enough physical damage for daggers (450~ base dps in town, 90-260 physical of LS) to get enough ES leech.

Going CI is huge due to Bloodrage. The added AS + Leech you get from Frenzy charges is huge for ES leech. I have to admit, though, leveling up I didn't rely on leech too much. What flasks are you using? You can probably get away with 3x granites. Always having these up will help a ton if you don't already.

After finally having enough ES to go CI, Blood Rage made all the difference. The gem almost feels overpowered :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info