[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

I personally prefer slow, if same DPS. Each hit is more likely to Stun/Shock, etc. and for longer. And it's easier to get 1-hit kills.

Has anyone tried something like:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQdjDPIOSBB7ES8RUBGWFRoV1xa_GdceGiEDJ6koKisKLL8s4TBUMHw74T7PRwZRR1ZjVupW9VcrXMZfamXxbRlwUnBWd_15SH3jfll_K3_Ghq6H24hCiGuMC42_joqQG5fQmVeZmpoTnyeio6XLpn-nK6c0rGaxs7TFtUi297k-uXy7fLvWvea-OsBRwFTBAMHFwfPC7MNtzerWiteG2HbbGttu29Ti9-OE5oHp_utj7BjssO1B8-r1S_-T

Same build idea, I'm just going for the DEX side end-game rather than left of the Witch. It looks better to me. And the Ranger has some useful things (I'm guessing she'll get an upgrade later, though).
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
t_t nothing on my giant post

Anyway, any high levelers have a preference on IForce or Vaal Pact? Which one is more worth it?
"
Raptor2k_ wrote:
t_t nothing on my giant post

Anyway, any high levelers have a preference on IForce or Vaal Pact? Which one is more worth it?

Why only 1 ? take inner force first and Vaal later, you should be able to have both + es and dps nodes in early 80s.
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
Which links should include multistrike now after nerf with LS?

Still worth it for LS over faster attacks or? and for flicker is it better than power charge on crit?

Also double strike faster attack vs power charge on crit?
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
"
exile1985 wrote:
Which links should include multistrike now after nerf with LS?

Still worth it for LS over faster attacks or? and for flicker is it better than power charge on crit?

Also double strike faster attack vs power charge on crit?

LS > LMP > Faster Attacks > Mana Leech > Increased Crit Strikes > Increased Crit Damage/Power Charge on crit

FS > Melee Damage on full life > Multistrike > Increased Crit damage

DS > Faster Attacks > Melee Physical > Melee damage on full life

imo
IGN Kerkeyon
Been going LS - LMP -Multi -PowerCharge. With Faster Attacks the DPS is only slightly higher, with less leech, so depends on the situation

Double Strike - melee on full - faster attacks - increased crit. Haven't tried subbing out increased crit for melee physical, need to check that out.

Flicker - Melee on Full - Melee Physical - Increased Crit. Can't do Multi without feeling a seizure coming on, and wrecklessly warping into a bad situation
Been following this forum for a while, just reading the posts and not responding to anyone.

I was wondering if I could get some advice for what gear to upgrade, keep in mind that I'm level 71 on default, and I don't have access to vast amounts of currency.

Gear:
Spoiler
"
ocemo wrote:
Been following this forum for a while, just reading the posts and not responding to anyone.

I was wondering if I could get some advice for what gear to upgrade, keep in mind that I'm level 71 on default, and I don't have access to vast amounts of currency.

Gear:
Spoiler

I think you can reroll Sin Trek.
About the easy upgrades, i think you can get a better amulet and a better circlet. The chest isnt the best, but its expensive to get a better one, so keep farming currency ^^
what does it mean "Lightning Strike should not be leveled past 9 initially." ??? initially means when till when?
"The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy." -Florence Scovel Shinn
"
Heartes wrote:
what does it mean "Lightning Strike should not be leveled past 9 initially." ??? initially means when till when?

If you have enough mana/strength to support it, you can level it as far as you want. Level 9 is just the highest damagelevel with a base mana cost of 11
IGN Kerkeyon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info