[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Im currently lvl 42 shadow, this is my first shadow by the way. I want to make CI, but im worried if i can gear up myself for 2-3 exalt max to farm 66 lvl maps. I have good jewellery from my ranger so i just need to buy rest :p

Btw. Lvling up is damn easy, i died once and 1 shooting everything atm 1,9k dps flicker strike, 1,8k dps light strike (3L) and 1,8k dps dual with full 75% resistances :)
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Quick question: Is attack speed on rings needed now that multistrike has been incorporated into the build? If not, should the stat be replaced with more phys/elem damage?
Should I get a power charge or frenzy charge from the bandits?
IGN: xTattered (Please pm me to reply to an offer)
Guys I'm trying to decide on a few rings and belts, and keep considering weapon elemental damage....

But I guses I shouldn't right? I mean isn't a 60 str belt better than a 30 str, 30% weap elem dmg for us or what?
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
"
exile1985 wrote:
Guys I'm trying to decide on a few rings and belts, and keep considering weapon elemental damage....

But I guses I shouldn't right? I mean isn't a 60 str belt better than a 30 str, 30% weap elem dmg for us or what?

If you need 30 strength, go grab that Might node near VP, and grab the 30% Ele belt after that, because that should be a huge dps boost
IGN Kerkeyon
"
Kerkeyon wrote:
"
exile1985 wrote:

If you need 30 strength, go grab that Might node near VP, and grab the 30% Ele belt after that, because that should be a huge dps boost

Why is it a huge boost ? 30 more str is = 6% more melee phys dmg, and elemental weapon dmg only gives more if we have either elemental dmg on rings or on weapon ?

I am not sure its 100% better than more str, esp for a phys dmg spec.
IGN: Zorkon/Nabiha/Nabia
Last edited by exile1985 on Apr 20, 2013, 4:28:27 PM
This is my build so far and I'm getting shat on hardcore by everything around me in act 2 mercyless

Spoiler

Is there anything I can get/change to make me better?
IGN: xTattered (Please pm me to reply to an offer)
Last edited by xTattered on Apr 21, 2013, 12:56:59 AM
"
xTattered wrote:
This is my build so far and I'm getting shat on hardcore by everything around me in act 2 mercyless

Spoiler

Is there anything I can get/change to make me better?

What are your stats, and could you also link your current build?
IGN Kerkeyon
"
exile1985 wrote:
"
Kerkeyon wrote:
"
exile1985 wrote:

Why is it a huge boost ? 30 more str is = 6% more melee phys dmg, and elemental weapon dmg only gives more if we have either elemental dmg on rings or on weapon ?

I am not sure its 100% better than more str, esp for a phys dmg spec.

You're forgetting Wrath + Hatred, also Lightning Strike gets buffed by it
IGN Kerkeyon
would dual strike be better than double strike?
"The game of life is a game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later with astounding accuracy." -Florence Scovel Shinn

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info