0.11.0e Patch Notes

well that sucks A LOT since there are some nice leveling uniques that a new player might want. This doesn't seem like the best solution to the problem.[/quote]

And he likely doesn't know those uniques exist, or what he will end up using. Why would one want to 'twink' from the gate anyway? That's just wrong attitude. The fuck are you learning the game if you stack on leveling gear before you even tried to experience the game. He's better off without them and actually figuring out the game.

Do you honestly try to powerlevel your first toon like that in every game?[/quote]

no one does tht there first time unless ur friends who play are already rich ect....but in regards to ur main dieing then yes XD
I’d rather die on my feet
Than live my life on my knees

WTB ALT ART DEMIS
"
Qarl wrote:
This rule does not affect Scrolls of Wisdom or Portal Scrolls.

WTT 6000 Wisdom scrolls for 1 ex.

Great job guys, let's hope this hurts the RMT sites.
In a very grind heavy game the death penalty equates to...more grinding.
"
silversideup wrote:

no one does tht there first time unless ur friends who play are already rich ect....but in regards to ur main dieing then yes XD

Exactly. In first case your friend will give u items, or help buying, so its all fine. In second case you're unlocked already. In either case there are no problems whatsoever.
Well done GGG
I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and all of hell was following close behind him
very cool, bots are annoying, website spammers are fucking stupid, and certain players need to learn its not all about $$$ ;)
@slangDontStop
Last edited by slanghardcircles on Jun 15, 2013, 12:37:11 PM
they now trading 700 chroms for ex. lvl 9 bots. WHERE do they get 700 chroms?! Are they duping stuff somehow? Hacking people? HOW do they obtain this stuff? I think that is the real question GGG should be asking and working on. RMT or no, obtaining 700 chromes since new patch aint that easy now is it?
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
"
Ludak021 wrote:
they now trading 700 chroms for ex. lvl 9 bots. WHERE do they get 700 chroms?! Are they duping stuff somehow? Hacking people? HOW do they obtain this stuff? I think that is the real question GGG should be asking and working on. RMT or no, obtaining 700 chromes since new patch aint that easy now is it?
Make a bot that checks the vendors in all Acts/Difficulties every time it levels, and you'd wrack up a lot of Chromes very fast.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
These new helmets. No words :D
"
Chris wrote:
"
bobbing wrote:
Can you still drop trade?

It permanently allocates to you. We thought of that!

High fuckin' five, man! Bravo! I saw this and was worried all it would do is bork future mules, but that's perfect!
http://i.imgur.com/kyhjZoN.png
"
Antistes wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Antistes wrote:
Sooo a new player that wants to buy some low-lvl unique for a chaos he just found wont be able to do it?
If it's his first character, no. Once a single character gets to 25, the entire account is unlocked.

well that sucks A LOT since there are some nice leveling uniques that a new player might want. This doesn't seem like the best solution to the problem.

I think you are over-estimating how many people will do this with a fresh account.

Glad to see GGG working on things that other companies *coug*blizz*cough* have never really bothered to tackle.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info